Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*G Lounge Access for AnadoluJet?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 3:29 am
Original Poster

*G Lounge Access for AnadoluJet?

Ticketed a TK flight but operated by AnadoluJet.
Do i have access to *G lounge?
Old Aug 29, 2022, 6:26 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Same question: FRA-SAW vv sold by TK (TK 7734/35) 'for XQ for Anadolujet by TK' leaves FRA in T1C. Lounge access for LH*G in FRA or SAW?
Old Aug 29, 2022, 6:31 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The website says:

From among our passengers flying with AnadoluJet, Elite and Elite Plus cardholders can use all our above-stated lounges, Star Alliance lounges at international airports, and lounges of Star Alliance member airlines free of charge with one guest or their family members. Star Alliance Gold and PLM (Paid Lounge Membership)* cardholders can also use the same lounges with one guest free of charge. Extra allowance is limited to one guest only. A guest does not have to travel with the related passenger however must travel on the same day with a member of Star Alliance airline, submit a boarding pass and enter the lounge together with the cardholder passenger.
https://www.anadolujet.com/en/travel...ssenger-lounge

So it seems TK 77xx flights are considered regular TK flights by *A partners...🤔
Old Aug 29, 2022, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Same question: FRA-SAW vv sold by TK (TK 7734/35) 'for XQ for Anadolujet by TK' leaves FRA in T1C. Lounge access for LH*G in FRA or SAW?
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The website says:

https://www.anadolujet.com/en/travel...ssenger-lounge

So it seems TK 77xx flights are considered regular TK flights by *A partners...🤔
Correct, you would get lounge access both at FRA and SAW based on your LH*G status.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 2:51 pm

Programs: TK E+
ISTFlyer, are you sure about the SAW lounge?
The XQ website says the international lounge is closed, but at the same time the website looks like it hasn't been updated for years. Is there any recent experience?
I'm an E+ and have TK-ticketed XQ flight to DXB.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by zennie
ISTFlyer, are you sure about the SAW lounge?
The XQ website says the international lounge is closed, but at the same time the website looks like it hasn't been updated for years. Is there any recent experience?
I'm an E+ and have TK-ticketed XQ flight to DXB.
First XQ is SunExpress, not AnadoluJet which are two different companies.

The TK International Lounge at SAW is closed for refurbishment and renovation with no projected opening date announced to the public. The lounge opened at least several weeks during the post-pandemic era before going into renovation. I am not sure if AnadoluJet is providing a replacement for lounge access but if the lounge was open as an E+ flying AnadoluJet, you should be able to use the lounge there.
Old Sep 3, 2022, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
First XQ is SunExpress, not AnadoluJet which are two different companies.

The TK International Lounge at SAW is closed for refurbishment and renovation with no projected opening date announced to the public. The lounge opened at least several weeks during the post-pandemic era before going into renovation. I am not sure if AnadoluJet is providing a replacement for lounge access but if the lounge was open as an E+ flying AnadoluJet, you should be able to use the lounge there.
I wonder how long it will take until they'll open the lounge at SAW again (if ever!). I've been travelling quite a few times via SAW and I have the impression that they've closed this lounge already last year, and I don't have the impression that really some work is going on there...

Anyway, another question about SAW: Are there any news when the metro line will open? Last news I read is that it will be opened in September (so, now sometimes literally). But postponing the opening seems to be the normal case here (at least every time they indicate a new opening date in that case, not like with the lounge )?
Old Sep 3, 2022, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Maksy
I wonder how long it will take until they'll open the lounge at SAW again (if ever!). I've been travelling quite a few times via SAW and I have the impression that they've closed this lounge already last year, and I don't have the impression that really some work is going on there...

Anyway, another question about SAW: Are there any news when the metro line will open? Last news I read is that it will be opened in September (so, now sometimes literally). But postponing the opening seems to be the normal case here (at least every time they indicate a new opening date in that case, not like with the lounge )?
They closed the SAW Lounge at April 2022 for refurbishment.
For the metro part, the latest that the Minister of Transportation has announced is September with no solid opening date being announced.
Maksy likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 12:22 am

I'm arriving on a regular TK flight in IST and then continue with AnadoluJet from SAW. Does anyone know whether my *G status would give me access in IST before leaving the airport?
Old Mar 12, 2023, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sofarocker
I'm arriving on a regular TK flight in IST and then continue with AnadoluJet from SAW. Does anyone know whether my *G status would give me access in IST before leaving the airport?
Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet only offer lounge access upon departure thus you would only be able to use lounges at SAW if departing from SAW.
You would need to have a valid boarding pass departing IST to use the lounges there.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 11:08 pm

Thanks a lot! As they are offering it as a connecting flight, I thought there might be some flexibility, but it's good to know that's not the case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.