Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Any TK City Offices/Ticket Offices Actually Responding?

Old Apr 1, 2022, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

I've been trying to hunt down a TK office that will actually respond, since the call center agents all say cancelling an award ticket I booked requires a City Office to do it. Has anyone had luck getting in touch with any TK city office by either phone or email recently? Feels like rotating down the world list at this point, hoping any of them will ever pick up/respond...
Old Apr 3, 2022, 11:02 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by leafysky
I've been trying to hunt down a TK office that will actually respond, since the call center agents all say cancelling an award ticket I booked requires a City Office to do it. Has anyone had luck getting in touch with any TK city office by either phone or email recently? Feels like rotating down the world list at this point, hoping any of them will ever pick up/respond...
In my experience don t bother trying to call or email a sales office, more often than not you'll get one of the following answer:

- call customer service call center

- fill a feedback form

You will likely end up on a loop, because the feedback form answer will be to call the call center or contact a sales office, etc...

The only solution I found was to keep calling until you get lucky, talking to an agent willing/able to fulfill your request.

Good luck.
leafysky likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:51 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
TLV office is working. Long telephone wait time of about an hour.
leafysky likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
As a reference pint, the CPH/BKLL office works very efficiently - willl respond quickly to emails. But I'm not sure if they are prepared to help you if there is no connection to Denmark/your ticket does not originate in Denmark
leafysky likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 9:15 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Global Entry
Originally Posted by SK AAR
As a reference pint, the CPH/BKLL office works very efficiently - willl respond quickly to emails. But I'm not sure if they are prepared to help you if there is no connection to Denmark/your ticket does not originate in Denmark
Thanks for the tip here. I had sent an email to the LAX office which went unanswered. Sent it off to CPH and got a response within a few hours.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.