Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1h10 min connection VNO-IST-DOH

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2021, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by vincewy
VNO has the lowest J fares to YYZ out of all EU, TLL used to be that way too until last few years where I could take ferry from Helsinki to get the lowest J fares. To the US I'd also look at RIX.

Back to the topic, I'd not chance it and try to find a longer layover, who wouldn't want to spend some time at the lounge at IST.
Currently the Miles&Smiles Lounge is jammed at peak hours and it's really difficult to find a seat.
The iGA Lounge is at the same situation since they have started accepting PriorityPass.

IMO, the only way when someone should extend their layover duration in Istanbul would be when they are intending to leave the airport.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Currently the Miles&Smiles Lounge is jammed at peak hours and it's really difficult to find a seat.
The iGA Lounge is at the same situation since they have started accepting PriorityPass.

IMO, the only way when someone should extend their layover duration in Istanbul would be when they are intending to leave the airport.
What are the current peak hours? Early mornings and late evenings?
Old Dec 7, 2021, 3:45 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by joorinainen
What are the current peak hours? Early mornings and late evenings?
As per yesterday, at least from 11:30 till 13:30. I would say that 95% seats were occupied.

Last edited by Jaenks; Dec 7, 2021 at 4:31 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.