Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

SFO/TLV Airport Counter Locations and opening times

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2021, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

I was wondering when do the Turkish Airline Counters open at SFO and what Aisle is it located in the International Terminal? I am planning to arrive by 2:20PM as I want to avoid rush hour traffic from the South Bay. At TLV When do the Counters open for a 7:20 AM Flight to IST? Where are the counters located at TLV?

Thanks
Old Oct 2, 2021, 2:14 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emer), TK ELPL (*G), Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold
SFO: Counters open 3 (maybe 4 if you are lucky) hours before departure. Not sure about the aisle, it is the one at the very right side of the Terminal (looking from the street).
Old Oct 3, 2021, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. .I'm going to enjoy the Amex Lounge after
Old Oct 4, 2021, 4:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
TK has a flight from TLV about every two hours or less (at least pre pandemic) so the counter is “always” open.

You are aware that if you have not been vaccinated in Israel you are going to enjoy 14 days of quarantine upon arrival in Israel?
Old Oct 6, 2021, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
TK has a flight from TLV about every two hours or less (at least pre pandemic) so the counter is “always” open.

You are aware that if you have not been vaccinated in Israel you are going to enjoy 14 days of quarantine upon arrival in Israel?
Actually we have first degree relatives so we are going to be getting an exemption hopefully in the next few days!
Old Oct 7, 2021, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by danielonn
Actually we have first degree relatives so we are going to be getting an exemption hopefully in the next few days!
I'm not aware of any exemption possibility - can you provide a link to where you found that information?
Old Oct 8, 2021, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
I'm not aware of any exemption possibility - can you provide a link to where you found that information?
https://www.gov.il/en/departments/ne...virus_14062020
Old Oct 9, 2021, 6:57 am

Thanks.

This is about entry criteria - not the mandatory quarantine criteria. I.e., you will be allowed to enter but still need to be quarantined.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.