Search

Problem with turkish website

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2021, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Problem with turkish website

Hi all,
I have been trying to use the turkish airline website to just look up some award flights and update/view my personal info and I continually keep getting the following popup. No matter how many times i check the box and hit Save, it keeps popping up. I've tried it in firefox, edge and chrome and same issue. Also cleared all cookies and tried and it just doesn't want to go away.
Anyone else faced the same issue ? I'm at my wits end trying to get past this stupid dialog

would appreciate any ideas/suggestions
Old Apr 3, 2022, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by arshi007
Hi all,
I have been trying to use the turkish airline website to just look up some award flights and update/view my personal info and I continually keep getting the following popup. No matter how many times i check the box and hit Save, it keeps popping up. I've tried it in firefox, edge and chrome and same issue. Also cleared all cookies and tried and it just doesn't want to go away.
Anyone else faced the same issue ? I'm at my wits end trying to get past this stupid dialog

would appreciate any ideas/suggestions
Same, did you ever get an answer?
Old Apr 4, 2022, 12:48 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Go to your M&S account settings and fill all the missing info and fix any field with non-standard characters. You may have to fix it in multiple rounds. That is, fix one field, save and then fix another field.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Originally Posted by md125
Same, did you ever get an answer?
I reached out to the M&S twitter team and they told me to call one of their numbers so to fix it manually. Apparently this can't be fixed us directly and requires help from their IT department.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by flyerby
Go to your M&S account settings and fill all the missing info and fix any field with non-standard characters. You may have to fix it in multiple rounds. That is, fix one field, save and then fix another field.
Can't. I get that error every time I go into my account. I can't do anything at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.