Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Targeted: 30% off for healthcare workers (Book by 22/3/21)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2021, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat

Just received an email from TK with a code for 30% off domestic and international flights. Valid for Y and C on all routes.

Seems to have been targeted at healthcare workers who previously signed up for the 50% off promotion last year (I successfully signed up but never used my codes).

Book by: 22/3/21
Travel by: 30/6/21

Details can be found HERE
Old Mar 14, 2021, 3:46 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, DL Plat, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Spire, IC Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by pogonation
Just received an email from TK with a code for 30% off domestic and international flights. Valid for Y and C on all routes.

Seems to have been targeted at healthcare workers who previously signed up for the 50% off promotion last year (I successfully signed up but never used my codes).

Book by: 22/3/21
Travel by: 30/6/21

Details can be found HERE
Just got the email as well. Very nice promo for us docs, but doesn't leave much time to plan a trip... must be booked by next week and travel by end of June. COVID is still going to be a big problem in much of the world through June... would be nice if the promo lasted for travel through the end of 2021.
Old Mar 16, 2021, 8:22 pm

Somehow the code I received did not work for the IAD to IST roundtrip. The ticketing period and flight dates were all appropriate. The error message states a remuneration error. I submitted a ticket, will wait a couple days and give a call to their call center.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.