Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Canceling TK’s award flight online issued to another pax

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2021, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years

I have TK’s award ticket issued on family member. I need to cancel it and redeposit miles back.

Is there a way to do it online or I have to call their number?
Old Mar 4, 2021, 1:57 am

Programs: TK EP, AF Platinum for life, something in Oneworld not worth to mention...
Originally Posted by invisible
I have TK’s award ticket issued on family member. I need to cancel it and redeposit miles back.

Is there a way to do it online or I have to call their number?
You need to call, since they will fw you to the card payment system for 25 USD fee for refund...
Old Mar 5, 2021, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
If this is a TK award ( all flights on TK ) it could be doable online for some cases.
However, if this is a *A award you need to call.

As ​​​kaspars mentioned, the USD25 cancellation fee would be applied to redeposit your miles.
Old Mar 5, 2021, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
If this is a TK award ( all flights on TK ) it could be doable online for some cases.
However, if this is a *A award you need to call.

As ​​​kaspars mentioned, the USD25 cancellation fee would be applied to redeposit your miles.
Yes, thanks. Called and canceled.
ISTFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.