Wiki Posts
Search

TK84 tonight cancelled?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2020, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
TK84 tonight cancelled?

Flying TK85 MNL-IST 24th Oct. Google flights and flight radar are showing the inbound TK84 as cancelled but thy.com, flightstats and istanbul airport website are both showing it as scheduled.

This could cause some major issues for me so would appreciate any help trying to work out what’s going on?

Last edited by pogonation; Oct 23, 2020 at 12:43 pm
Old Oct 23, 2020, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
TK 84 and TK 85 on 24 October is going to operate.
The issue is nothing other than a glitch in those websites that show the flight as cancelled.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
TK 84 and TK 85 on 24 October is going to operate.
The issue is nothing other than a glitch in those websites that show the flight as cancelled.
Thanks. That is a big relief to hear that!
Old Oct 23, 2020, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
TC-LLA is on its way to Manila;

By the way, if you are traveling tonight on TK 85, would you be able to take photos of the catering and give details if you have received an amenity kit or not?
Thank you.
nwncl and craigthemif like this.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 12:36 am
Original Poster

By the way, if you are traveling tonight on TK 85, would you be able to take photos of the catering and give details if you have received an amenity kit or not?
Thank you.
Great thanks

Sure I will upload some photos tomorrow.
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by pogonation
Flying TK85 MNL-IST 24th Oct. Google flights and flight radar are showing the inbound TK84 as cancelled but thy.com, flightstats and istanbul airport website are both showing it as scheduled.
It's a false alarm I've had twice on days of departure from Denpasar: once TK generated, another by weirdness from Flightradar.

I decided the solution was to stop being a geek.

And by the way, it's incredibly helpful if you add the route to your post title, rather than posting only the flight number. A few of us have yet to commit the entire TK-schedule to memory.

And, after all, IST-MNL is only seven extra keystrokes
starflyergold and DaveS like this.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Thank you.
Versace amenity Kit with eyeshade, socks, toothbrush, creams, small perfume, lip balm, small towel. Also a small hygeine pack with masks, wipes and hand sanitising gel.

Will send food photos on arrival.
ISTFlyer and junglematt like this.

Last edited by pogonation; Oct 24, 2020 at 7:23 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.