Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

what should i expect or not expect on my end of july ORD-IST J flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2020, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP.

hi just curious whats been cut off for my upcoming flight at the end of the month .

also side note on the 777 I noticed the middle seats were all taken. are they blocked off? if so that doesnt seem like a bad seat to snag.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 12:58 pm

Brief Flight Report -- TK8 IAD - IST on June 20, 2020
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2020, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
To answer your question, middle seats are blocked at online services so you could not choose them online, but when the flight is full or when they need the middle seat, the ground crew has the authorization to unblock them and they could be ended up going full.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.