Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Turkish account problems. Can't reach Turkish on phone.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2020, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A-list., Marriott Plat, National EX, UA Silver

When I try to login on the Turkish website I get this error "Your sign in preference is invalid. Please set your account sign in preferences.". I use a password manager so I know the password is right. When I try forgot you password it asks for a membership number which I do not have.

Is there a working phone number to call Turkish for help? I tried the general number and the LAX location without luck.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 9:09 pm

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
Originally Posted by flyguy6
When I try to login on the Turkish website I get this error "Your sign in preference is invalid. Please set your account sign in preferences.". I use a password manager so I know the password is right. When I try forgot you password it asks for a membership number which I do not have.

Is there a working phone number to call Turkish for help? I tried the general number and the LAX location without luck.
If you want to login I guess you are already enrolled to Miles&Smiles program, in this case the only option to login is to use the membership number. It seems not possible to login with email address despite the option visible at website, probably just one of the many TK "IT excellencies". By the way, not any trace of your M&S number from physical or digital card, monthly newsletter? Otherwise you can send a feedback form (no need to login) or contact them via Twitter, they normally respond quite quickly.
Old Jul 12, 2020, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN A-list., Marriott Plat, National EX, UA Silver
Originally Posted by BobFF68
If you want to login I guess you are already enrolled to Miles&Smiles program, in this case the only option to login is to use the membership number. It seems not possible to login with email address despite the option visible at website, probably just one of the many TK "IT excellencies". By the way, not any trace of your M&S number from physical or digital card, monthly newsletter? Otherwise you can send a feedback form (no need to login) or contact them via Twitter, they normally respond quite quickly.
Thanks for the reply. I tried again and was able to reach them at this number. They were able to look up my membership number after some searching and verification.
1 (800) 874-8875

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.