Account emptied?

Old May 20, 2020, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

{solved} Account emptied?

*solved - seemed is was an IT issue*
Not sure if it's an IT glitch or something else, but AwardWallet notified me my balance of TK changed to 0. When logging in to TK, it is completely empty: not even an e-mail address or name is connected to my account. Anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited by Travel-Quinten; May 21, 2020 at 2:48 am
Old May 20, 2020, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Probably an IT glitch, I was unable to login and got the error "Membership Number not Found" on the TK mobile app a few hours ago.
Now, it seems to work.
Old May 20, 2020, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Update as now ( 21 May 04:15 GMT )

I have the same issue ( null null ) on the web but the mobile application looks fine and I could see my miles, bookings, etc... over there.
Old May 21, 2020, 2:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Update as now ( 21 May 04:15 GMT )

I have the same issue ( null null ) on the web but the mobile application looks fine and I could see my miles, bookings, etc... over there.
Same here
Old May 21, 2020, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And yes, the issue is solved.
Old May 21, 2020, 2:37 pm

well I do not see a sign in option at the moment. Maybe it is deactivated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.