Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alcohol on Domestic flights in J.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2020, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Alcohol on Domestic flights in J.

We will be flying BJV-IST-BUD in J in May. I am aware via another post that TK does nor serve alcohol on domestic flights, but you may request a drink if you wish. Is this true, or is this up to the F/A's? Also, the TK lounge in Bodrum seems to be alcohol free, any comments?
Old Feb 22, 2020, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by ExGateAgt
We will be flying BJV-IST-BUD in J in May. I am aware via another post that TK does nor serve alcohol on domestic flights, but you may request a drink if you wish. Is this true, or is this up to the F/A's? Also, the TK lounge in Bodrum seems to be alcohol free, any comments?
TK do serve alcohol on domestic flights to/from Ankara, İzmir, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya only served on Business Class. You could see the selections when the cabin crew hands you the menu for the day before departure.

All Turkish Airlines Domestic Lounges, regardless of the airport, are alcohol-free.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 9:50 am

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Any plans for catering improvements for Bodrum flights in Business? Flying next month and would like a glass of wine possibly
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by asnovici
Any plans for catering improvements for Bodrum flights in Business? Flying next month and would like a glass of wine possibly
Due to the catering restrictions, you would only get a plastic bottle of water. Unfortunately, no food and no other drinks.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:17 am

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Due to the catering restrictions, you would only get a plastic bottle of water. Unfortunately, no food and no other drinks.
TK flight to the bottom continues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.