Search

Duplicated transaction

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK G,UA *S
Duplicated transaction

Hello there,

Today I received a strange notification for crediting a flight to my MS account.
The thing is that this flight was already credited some 5 days ago.
Anybody had these kind of duplicated transactions and when or if they will be corrected?

Thanks
Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by flymexico2010
Hello there,

Today I received a strange notification for crediting a flight to my MS account.
The thing is that this flight was already credited some 5 days ago.
Anybody had these kind of duplicated transactions and when or if they will be corrected?

Thanks
The TK mobile application would show the same transaction two times. One for status miles and one for bonus miles.
However, if you have twice bonus miles and twice status miles then you need to earn, take advantage of them as probably TK IT won't be able to figure out what's going on.
By the way, e-mail notifications may arrive later than the miles have been credited but they usually arrive at the time they have credited the miles.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Actually, I can see everything posted in my account twice.It even helps me to qualify as elite,but I am worried about some correction that could happen in future and screew everything more

Therefore would be interesting to see if there are other cases like this and what happens after that...
Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:13 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
If IT mistakes were to happen in my favor, I’d keep it nice and quiet, not posting in public forums.
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
The TK mobile application would show the same transaction two times. One for status miles and one for bonus miles.
Is this your issue?
Status miles are not redeemable and only count for status, while on the other hand, bonus miles are redeemable and doesn't count for status.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Well definitely mistakes in favor are not to be questioned. But if after some time you get discounted even for the miles that were legit than it will hurt more But there is nothing I can do about it, just thought that maybe there was a general error and many had the exact same issue happening.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Well definitely mistakes in favor are not to be questioned. But if after some time you get discounted even for the miles that were legit than it will hurt more But there is nothing I can do about it, just thought that maybe there was a general error and many had the exact same issue happening.
I thought I had the same 'issue' but it just shows two seperate transactions like ISTFlyer said.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Separated line for status and bonus miles is normal.
However I have 8 llines for the same 2 flights on the same day
Old Aug 14, 2019, 6:55 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Separated line for status and bonus miles is normal.
However I have 8 llines for the same 2 flights on the same day
But did they credit you the the miles 8 times?
Old Aug 14, 2019, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Well only 2 time for 2 flighs, because the other lines are bonus miles
Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:54 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*A Gold), Le Club Accorhotels Gold
I have the same thing on one flight, on my account and on my partner's account. It was a lot of status miles, so I'm quiet...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.