Wiki Posts
Search

Booking.com Miles not Posting

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2019, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Booking.com Miles not Posting

Has anyone received TK miles for hotel reservations made through booking.com? I had a stay 6 weeks ago booked through the link from TK M&S and miles are not posting - Booking.com is useless as they claim they do not give miles and the booking.com rep and his supervisor are clueless about the partnership with TK. Even the PDF copy of my reservation confirmation from booking.com shows the 864 miles I would get plus my M&S #. The best they could do was say contact TK - but TK's website says to contact booking.com.
corned likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 9:41 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hyatt Globalist
I have the same issue as well. Bookings from March still not posting.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:32 am

Programs: TK*G (E+)
Last time, about year ago, I was waiting for those miles over 6 months. But finally posted.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:52 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, AY Gold, FB Gold, BT VIP
Same issue here. Four hotel stays since April. No miles accrued.
On the TK website, the only partner companies under the "CLAIM MISSING MILES" section are airlines and banks.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by dromack
Last time, about year ago, I was waiting for those miles over 6 months. But finally posted.
As user Dromack also mentioned, it takes about 6-7 months. I always use booking.com with TK and it has never credited earlier than 6 months.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, AY Gold, FB Gold, BT VIP
Update: Booking.com miles from 14 April had been added this morning. So less than 4 months!
Old Jul 7, 2019, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

A booking.com rep got back to me and confirmed that my miles had been transferred to M&S, but the miles still do not show in my account, sounds like the hold-up is with M&S. The few times that I have earned miles through Agoda my miles posted within 30 days. Unfortunately, booking.com was the only website that listed the Yotel at IST when I booked.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 12:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by tobegold
A booking.com rep got back to me and confirmed that my miles had been transferred to M&S, but the miles still do not show in my account, sounds like the hold-up is with M&S. The few times that I have earned miles through Agoda my miles posted within 30 days. Unfortunately, booking.com was the only website that listed the Yotel at IST when I booked.
How could Booking.com list YOTEL at Istanbul Airport and how could you make a reservation via Booking.com? AFAIK, Booking.com doesn't have the authorization and the license to work with hotels in Turkey.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
How could Booking.com list YOTEL at Istanbul Airport and how could you make a reservation via Booking.com? AFAIK, Booking.com doesn't have the authorization and the license to work with hotels in Turkey.
Go to the booking.com website and search for hotels in Istanbul or many other cities in Turkey, you will see many properties in Turkey.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by tobegold

Go to the booking.com website and search for hotels in Istanbul or many other cities in Turkey, you will see many properties in Turkey.
Just realized that properties in booked via booking.com in Turkey could only be booked somewhere outside of Turkey ( in terms of IP address ).
Booking.com is not allowed to sell hotel rooms in Turkey for those who reside in Turkey.

In Turkey, properties in the country do not show up.
vedatmahir likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 9:04 pm

Programs: CX,A3, TK, AZ,KQ
I've had same issues. Booking done 6 months ago and miles not credited. Bit disappointed.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:59 am

Programs: BA Silver, Turkish Airlines M&S
I always use booking.com in conjunction with M&S and the miles have always posted to my account albeit after a few months wait.
However make sure to quote your TK membership number with the prefix TK e.g. TK1234567 - otherwise the miles won't be posted.

Regards.
Michael
Old Sep 7, 2019, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Miles posted sometime in last 3 - 4 weeks so it took at least 3 months to post. Booking.com transferred the miles to TK long before this. Lesson learned - use Agoda over Booking.com whenever possible for much quicker posting times (in this case only Booking.com listed the hotel).
Old Sep 9, 2019, 4:03 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
I've made quite a few bookings and they seem to come through about 2 to 3 months after the stay. Right now (9 Sep) a stay on late June has been credited, but a stay on 13 Jul hasn't.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.