"Employee Market" at IST New Airport

Old Jun 28, 2019, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
"Employee Market" at IST New Airport

• Maybe someone might know??

I have often used the "employee market" in sublevel of Ataturk Airport. Does such a market exist in the New Airport? Where do employees of the Airport shop for foodstuff and essentials? If it exists, where is it located within the Airport?

​​​Thanks
Old Jun 28, 2019, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by cagcag
  • Maybe someone might know??

I have often used the "employee market" in sublevel of Ataturk Airport. Does such a market exist in the New Airport? Where do employees of the Airport shop for foodstuff and essentials? If it exists, where is it located within the Airport?

Thanks
There are no markets at the moment at Istanbul Airport.
AFAIK, employees utilize the market of the gas station TOTAL inside the airport facility.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
There are no markets at the moment at Istanbul Airport.
AFAIK, employees utilize the market of the gas station TOTAL inside the airport facility.
Thanks. Is the minimarket at the TOTAL station selling food as the "employee market" in Ataturk did. Is it easily accessible by foot and open to the public? I still remember the baklava sold at the market in Ataturk. Thanks again for the Info.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by cagcag
Thanks. Is the minimarket at the TOTAL station selling food as the "employee market" in Ataturk did. Is it easily accessible by foot and open to the public? I still remember the baklava sold at the market in Ataturk. Thanks again for the Info.
I'm not sure but I assume that it's a regular TOTAL minimarket with a coffee automat and cold sandwiches and packaged food being sold.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.