Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Can't add TK FFP into ANA booking (UA stock)

Old May 2, 2019, 5:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG

Hi,

I called ANA to put in my TK FFP into an existing award booking and I was told that *A G status doesn't show. Anyone has the same issue?

I went to LH to try to edit my booking and it kept saying that the name and the FFP doesn't match.

TIA!
Old May 2, 2019, 7:16 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Not sure on a UA stock, but, I just flew a revenue ANA fare in business (Z), and was able to add my TK FFP while buying direct from ANA (on ANA stock). Did you try to get your NH PNR from UA, log in to MMB on NH, and try to add it online? Their UI is pretty simple and easy to use.

Other FT'ers with similar experience should chime in: I am interested to hear that too!

P.S. If it is a LH M&M booking, I have always been able to add my TK number to my booking, by calling the service center, or while checking in online!
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old May 2, 2019, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Not sure on a UA stock, but, I just flew a revenue ANA fare in business (Z), and was able to add my TK FFP while buying direct from ANA (on ANA stock). Did you try to get your NH PNR from UA, log in to MMB on NH, and try to add it online? Their UI is pretty simple and easy to use.

Other FT'ers with similar experience should chime in: I am interested to hear that too!

P.S. If it is a LH M&M booking, I have always been able to add my TK number to my booking, by calling the service center, or while checking in online!
I'm able to retrieve the booking at NH MMB, no option in editing the FFP. Called their US number and they claimed no FFP was put in and I told her our TK M&S numbers, my number was accepted as a regular *A member, I'm Elite with TK.
Old May 2, 2019, 9:18 pm

Programs: TK*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
Is there lower case "i" in your name in TK FFP profile? TK is known to send captalized I with dot on top to starnet where some airlines such as AC which do FFP name check give name mismatch error and ignore FFP status
Old May 3, 2019, 12:25 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by nacho
I'm able to retrieve the booking at NH MMB, no option in editing the FFP. Called their US number and they claimed no FFP was put in and I told her our TK M&S numbers, my number was accepted as a regular *A member, I'm Elite with TK.
You could then try adding it during online check-in / airport check-in? I hope it recognizes TK*G on your BP.
Old May 4, 2019, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
You could then try adding it during online check-in / airport check-in? I hope it recognizes TK*G on your BP.
I hope so and I hope I get my M&S card before July.
Old May 4, 2019, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by nacho
I hope I get my M&S card before July.
I am not sure how TK would manage to print more than 100,000 cards in two months. Don't be so hopeful unless you would visit one of the Miles&Smiles card print desks at Istanbul Airport.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.