Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

TK Customer care says that they dont have F class in system, is it possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK Customer care says that they dont have F class in system, is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2019, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation TK Customer care says that they dont have F class in system, is it possible?

For Award ticket They say that have only economy and business, no mater which airlines, maybe someone can advise where to call to get F ticket?
Anyone have recent experience to book F class award ticket?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
For Award ticket They say that have only economy and business, no mater which airlines, maybe someone can advise where to call to get F ticket?
Anyone have recent experience to book F class award ticket?
Turkish Airlines does not offer First Class as a travel of service. For Star Alliance awards, if the website tool is not working try to contact your local TK office. The call center is not the best place to book Star Alliance award tickets with Miles&Smiles.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Turkish Airlines does not offer First Class as a travel of service. For Star Alliance awards, if the website tool is not working try to contact your local TK office. The call center is not the best place to book Star Alliance award tickets with Miles&Smiles.
if you about website award booking tool, then is not fit me, i need one way,
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

anyone can advice which office can issue F ticket by phone? or at least create reservation and i pay in office which is near of me
Old Mar 30, 2019, 7:27 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
anyone can advice which office can issue F ticket by phone? or at least create reservation and i pay in office which is near of me
I have always used Miles&Smiles US toll free number to make a reservation, but previously searched availability(O class) through UA website to give them exact date/time/flight number. When reservation is created, I contact the local office to pay taxes&fees to issue the ticket.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jaenks
I have always used Miles&Smiles US toll free number to make a reservation, but previously searched availability(O class) through UA website to give them exact date/time/flight number. When reservation is created, I contact the local office to pay taxes&fees to issue the ticket.
On US toll free around 15 non qualified agents sad they cant book/dont see availability, and 4 (experienced) agents sad system getting error when trying to book or first class booking restricted in the system.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 10:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
On US toll free around 15 non qualified agents sad they cant book/dont see availability, and 4 (experienced) agents sad system getting error when trying to book or first class booking restricted in the system.
If you have time, just go to one of the city sales office which would save you time to book your specific reservation. As your FlyerTalk profile is incomplete and does not give any information on which country you are based; me or any other FT member won't be able to advise you a nearest sales office that could be useful to you. Unfortunately, Turkish Airlines IT is one the worst that I have ever seen within airlines.
raporot likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 9:46 am
Original Poster

that's truth, was able to book via office in which i didn't expected these possible...so, for F tickets only office so far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.