Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yotel Istanbul New Airport

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 11:52 am

So with an 0630 flight to Israel, should we be OK to leave the airside hotel at 0500? If so, I'll probably book a room there for 6 or 7 hours. Thank you again!
Old Sep 18, 2019, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Leaving the hotel at 05:00 would be completely fine.

Also, you don't need to spare too much time to pack your bags totally because there would be a hand-made inspection at the gate, where the security agents would hand-inspect all your belongings before boarding.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 8:52 am

Thank you for all the help. I emailed Yotel and changed our reservation at the airside hotel from a full night stay to a 7-hour stay--no point in donating extra money to Yotel when we'll only be there for 7 hours at most, barring flight delays....
Old Oct 5, 2019, 11:52 am

maybe hotel have some coupon for discount? anyone know?
Old Oct 5, 2019, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
maybe hotel have some coupon for discount? anyone know?
YOTEL is the last hotel to offer discount rates or coupons in Turkey. They currently have no competitors and they are nearly fully booked every day.
As there is over expected demand for the current rates, don't expect for a coupon or discount rate.
asnovici and raporot like this.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 1:47 pm

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
YOTEL is the last hotel to offer discount rates or coupons in Turkey. They currently have no competitors and they are nearly fully booked every day.
As there is over expected demand for the current rates, don't expect for a coupon or discount rate.
maybe you know how to book 4 hours these? on website is possible to book only whole day
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

maybe you know how to book 4 hours these? on website is possible to book only whole day
You could e-mail or call them.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:50 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
As it says on their website email or call for hourly rates/bookings. Slightly odd I must admit for an airside hotel but that's how they operate.
raporot likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 11:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Just to give people an idea of the family room rates (airside), I was just quoted the following for November this year for 2 adults and 2 children :

First Class King with Bunk Spacious King size bed and 2 single bunk beds 355 sqft / 33 sqm Can accommodate 4 adults and a baby cot or 2 adults and 2 children

4 hours, the rate is € 130, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
5 hours, the rate is € 135, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
6 hours, the rate is € 140, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
7 hours, the rate is € 145, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
8 hours, the rate is € 150, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
9 hours, the rate is € 155, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
10 hours and above, the rate is € 190, excluding 8% VAT and breakfast
Old Jul 30, 2022, 8:46 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Just stayed airside recently. It seems they might have changed the pricing, and it wasn't transparent at all at the front desk. I had around seven hours, and asked for the price for X or Y (<7) hours, but they said it wasn't fixed, only they had to type the arrival and departure times in and it would spit out a price. (Admittedly, I didn't go to the web site or book beforehand as this was a game-time decision.) Oddly, she added, it's not strictly based on duration -- she told me that if I stayed past midnight, it would be an "overnight rate" of some kind. I asked, so a stay from 9:00pm-11:00pm is not the same rate as 11:00pm-1:00am? No. Who knows.

The room was not cheap; I think I paid something like EUR 140 for six hours for the lowest room (one bed, no window) from 5:45-11:45pm. But the room was very comfortable and well-designed and the amenities were good, including bottled water in the room. It was nice to leave my luggage, go back and forth to the lounges and terraces, and take a nap and shower.

P.S., in true Turkish tradition, there is a barber shop/hair salon right outside the hotel. I wish more airports had these; old IST had one landside. Good to know for next time.
unclepants likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 11:14 am

Hourly rates from 04:00 to 23:59 only

Just booked Yotel Airside for a 1 night stay at the end of November. It was cheaper than the landside one for my dates. Since I will actually be in the room from 22:00 to 06:00 only, I emailed them to see if hourly rates would work out better. This is the response that I received:

"We would like to inform you that we have hourly, day use rates available between 04:00 – 23:59. If your stay is between mentioned hours, we will be happy to provide you our hourly offer. The hourly rates are provided for exact check-in and check-out times, noncommissionable best available rates. If your stay covers between, 00:00 – 04:00, we can offer you our nightly rates only."

Wanted to post here for any others who may be researching a stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.