Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Re-qualified for Elite but now it doesn't show after IT mess

Re-qualified for Elite but now it doesn't show after IT mess

Old Apr 5, 2019, 11:11 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
Have all of you requalified E+ members received the 2/4 upgrade vouchers at your M&S account ? It seems to be also a temporary problem to update the number of vouchers. Now 4 instead of 2, but you will need one voucher for each segment to upgrade.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by no_idea
Have all of you requalified E+ members received the 2/4 upgrade vouchers at your M&S account ? It seems to be also a temporary problem to update the number of vouchers. Now 4 instead of 2, but you will need one voucher for each segment to upgrade.
Where have you seen this published?

I would be quite surprised if we could now upgrade 4 long-haul segments and leave the short-haul flights in Y.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 11:51 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat.M&S E+
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Where have you seen this published?
On a german forum; called 'Vielfliegertreff'
Old Apr 6, 2019, 1:54 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
... It seems to be also a temporary problem to update the number of vouchers. Now 4 instead of 2, but you will need one voucher for each segment to upgrade.
If this is true then it’s their best IT glitch so far
Old Apr 6, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
I was told that by an agent - simple HUCA fixed that problem.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 12:20 am

N
Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
I will check my account and I'll ask my friend to do the same: both on app and website, and will report back! Literally strategizing my year's worth of travel based on this re-qual!
I hear you: we all plan travel according to requalifucation. So I’ll try the feedback form and see what happens, since I am having the same problem. TK sucks sometimes. Everything that is not flying and lounging can be a total mess.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.