Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

When does status expiry upgrade after renewal ?

Old Feb 24, 19, 2:44 am
cln
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold

Hello FT community,

my dad has:

Card level ELITE

Expiry date August 31, 2019

he the counter shows 100% for renewal since NOV 18.

for me it is ELITE PLUS
I renewed in MAY Last year, i made all the flights needed to renew status and the counter showed 100% for E+.
My Expiry date is JUNE 31, 2019

now of course some status miles expired in the meantime, my counter is at ~65% now..

When will the new Expiration dates will be shown ? Is it after the current ones expire or should we start to worry ?
Old Feb 24, 19, 2:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Read your monthly email statement. The website isn't very reliable.
Old Feb 24, 19, 10:46 pm
cln
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
This is from October 18th statement email, cant find any newer *_*
Will it update after the current expiration date ?
Status MilesRequired Status Miles for Elite Plus requalification (*The first year or **the total of the first and second year as of the beginning of the membership are considered)40000* / 60000**Status Miles in the first year / Status Miles within the first and second year42153 / 42153Elite Plus Membership Start Date29.07.2017Elite Plus membership Expire Date31.07.2019
Old Feb 25, 19, 1:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
You reached 40k status miles in your first year, so in August you'll start seeing status expiry of 31.07.2021.
Old Feb 25, 19, 3:50 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by craigthemif View Post
Read your monthly email statement. The website isn't very reliable.
On a different note: Are you still getting TK M&S monthly Miles statement? I seemed to have stopped getting them.
cln likes this.
Old Feb 25, 19, 4:11 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite+
No, the last Miles & Smiles Account Statement eMail I received is dated 5. November.
Guess its related to their IT maintenance in November. I opened a support ticket.
cln likes this.
Old Feb 25, 19, 5:19 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by cloudzocker View Post
No, the last Miles & Smiles Account Statement eMail I received is dated 5. November.
Guess its related to their IT maintenance in November. I opened a support ticket.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Mine stopped in October!
cln likes this.
Old Feb 26, 19, 2:36 am

Programs: Only Gold card I have is at F24Seven :D
Originally Posted by cln View Post
Hello FT community,

my dad has:

Card level ELITE

Expiry date August 31, 2019

he the counter shows 100% for renewal since NOV 18.

for me it is ELITE PLUS
I renewed in MAY Last year, i made all the flights needed to renew status and the counter showed 100% for E+.
My Expiry date is JUNE 31, 2019

now of course some status miles expired in the meantime, my counter is at ~65% now..

When will the new Expiration dates will be shown ? Is it after the current ones expire or should we start to worry ?
I got exactly same issue here. Period ends end of May and I would not like to fight with TK afterwards if downgraded, should I take this with them already now to correct the false miles status? Anyone with experience and fixed it already?
I would not like to raise a service ticket on this (due to extensive stress it will anyhow bring with handling with them idiots) now if it just turns out in the end that my elite+ is renewed after all despite the glitch in the account page.
my last ”miles statement” came september last year and got none after that. Statement shows I am requalified by the first year just above 41000 miles.
Old Feb 26, 19, 11:40 am

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by FFlash View Post
I would not like to raise a service ticket on this (due to extensive stress it will anyhow bring with handling with them idiots) now if it just turns out in the end that my elite+ is renewed after all despite the glitch in the account page.
my last ”miles statement” came september last year and got none after that. Statement shows I am requalified by the first year just above 41000 miles.
That's exactly what I did 3 days ago and yesterday they did confirm, that my status is valid until 09/21, which will shown after 10/19 on my profile.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: