Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the best for earning more miles

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by dolevo
I traveled to Boston from Munich in December 2018 and I got 1920 miles from Lufthansa in Y class, for which Turkish Airlines gives 125%. I find this very low!
Was it Y-fare class, or another fare class in Economy? If you were booked on Y-fare-class just send the copies of your e-ticket and boarding pass to the Miles&Smiles service team. Just to mention that if you have thrown away your boarding pass or if you don't have a copy of it on your mobile phone ( mobile boarding pass ), unfortunately, TK would automatically decline your request. You should have received more miles.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & Smiles
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Was it Y-fare class, or another fare class in Economy? If you were booked on Y-fare-class just send the copies of your e-ticket and boarding pass to the Miles&Smiles service team. Just to mention that if you have thrown away your boarding pass or if you don't have a copy of it on your mobile phone ( mobile boarding pass ), unfortunately, TK would automatically decline your request. You should have received more miles.
I don't have boarding pass anymore but I will keep a picture of it from now on. I also flew to Hamburg from Brussels early this month with Brussels Airlines and it was M class for both inbound and outbound. I see that no miles from this flight. I will claim missing miles.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 3:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by dolevo
I don't have boarding pass anymore but I will keep a picture of it from now on. I also flew to Hamburg from Brussels early this month with Brussels Airlines and it was M class for both inbound and outbound. I see that no miles from this flight. I will claim missing miles.
https://www.turkishairlines.com/tr-t...nes/index.html

According to this link, you should earn 750x2 = 1500 for your entire trip to Hamburg. You should definitely claim your missing miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.