Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Tried doing online check in but no flight found?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club

I'm flying tomorrow from SFO-IST. When I was doing online check in, there was a message at the top right stating "no flight found". I could see all my other information, name, flight and even entered my KNT number. It would however, not allow me to check the box that states the traveler traveling. Any ideas why?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:23 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Did you try also from the app?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Have you checked flight status to verify that the flight is operating tomorrow with no schedule change?

Double check that your ticket and reservation are for the flight and date and that the information matches. Can you find your reservation on something like manage my booking? Try finding the ticket on the Saudia airlines website; this works surprisingly often.

Where/how did you buy the ticket? Are there other flights on the ticket, past or present/future, and are there any problems with them?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Try again in a few hours - if still not successful go to the airport early.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Update: Tried again this morning and still having issues. Called TK and they said they were having technical issues. Just as I was ready to hang up, the agent said the system "cleared" and should be able to check in.

Sure enough, went online and it allowed me to finish the check in. I had purchased this ticket through the TK website so I had no concern about its authenticity. Only 2 seats open in J and 5K, bulkhead, was open but it would not allow me to select it and was getting a message it was reserved only with people with children.

Thanks everyone for you input.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This has been happening a lot the last week or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.