Wiki Posts
Search

TK Essential Needs Pack? What’s inside.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 3:07 am
Original Poster

TK Essential Needs Pack? What’s inside.

Anyone know what’s inside?
My bags were lost KBP-IST-ZHR 4th December.
The failed to get it on the later flight 1911, I flew on 1909.
This morning they said they would have my bags to ZHR by 10am on TK1907, this flight was 2.5hrs delayed and I will arrive 20 min after my departure on CX382 so I was wondering if this kit is on any value for a gift as I will get a nice CX F kit on my HKG. flight. Just curious.
It will be interesting to see if my bag will ever reach my final destination of BNK :-?
EDIT: I know I could open it but I would like to keep the seal intact and couldn’t find anything about it online. Interesting that they made me sigh for the kit?

TK essentials kit?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 5:58 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
No value as a gift. The last one I got had an XXL white undershirt, a giant pair of white boxers, laundry detergent, and some basic made-in-China toiletries.

The most useful thing about it was the pouch itself, which is larger than a standard amenity kit.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by airoli
No value as a gift. The last one I got had an XXL white undershirt, a giant pair of white boxers, laundry detergent, and some basic made-in-China toiletries.

The most useful thing about it was the pouch itself, which is larger than a standard amenity kit.
thanks for your input, looks like I have a gardening t-shirt and pouch for cables/charges.

Still no status on my bag but really enjoining my bath in the Wing Cabana :-)
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Croupier

It will be interesting to see if my bag will ever reach my final destination of BNK :-?
EDIT: I know I could open it but I would like to keep the seal intact and couldn’t find anything about it online. Interesting that they made me sigh for the kit?

I'm sure I, too, would sigh for a kit like that...

But, to be serious, I don't think the requirement to sign for it was an indication of the kit's high value, but more an affirmation from you that the airline has discharged whatever duty of care it is required to offer its passengers. Some airlines allow you to go shopping, others give you a cash card: TK gives you a a change of underwear.

But don't worry, there'll be someone on Ebay waiting to bid for it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.