FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turkish-airlines-miles-smiles-641/)
-   -   Credit Card errors for miles transactions on updated TK website (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turkish-airlines-miles-smiles/1941978-credit-card-errors-miles-transactions-updated-tk-website.html)

zap7 Nov 24, 2018 4:32 am

Credit Card errors for miles transactions on updated TK website

Hi, after the update I tried to transfer miles,
but the payment never works - it does not take AMEX cards (can't remember if it ever did for miles transactions), but also my Mastercard and a different visa card I tried just give me a "A technical error has occurred.
SER-Tdos-12049-ba346469 "

in a dialog box when trying to process.
The Mastercard I used worked for other TK miles transactions before the update, and the card is working + well in it's limit (used it multiple times during the last week + today before and after the TK transactions failed). I tried two days ago and again today, always the same :rolleyes:
Any advice? Do others have the same trouble right now or did you have something like this before the recent update?

Sciamano Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Same here.
I've a booking expiring in 10hrs and can't transfer any mile. Very disappointed about it.

zap7 Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Sciamano (Post 30476705)
Same here.
I've a booking expiring in 10hrs and can't transfer any mile. Very disappointed about it.

Can you buy miles (instead of transferring)?

zap7 Nov 28, 2018 12:56 pm

I've given up so far and am waiting for them to fix it:
- Amex Cards can't be used at all for buying/transferring miles (that's what they say on the screen)
- Tried to Transfer miles from a Business Partner to my account, paying with my Cards, and when that failed for multiple days in a row, I checked if I can transfer 1.000 miles from my account to him, paying with my Card (to see if the Card holder Needs to be the transferring Person). But the mistake stays the same. Tried different Cards (Visa, Master), all valid, all within their limits, all worked everywhere else before and after, both worked to pay for TK tickets two weeks ago.
- All attempts with all Cards, with cardhholder being the receiving or transferring Person, always failed since last Thursday, repeated on multiple days.
- Tried different Browsers (PC) and the App (Android), result stays the same.

Let's hope they'll fix it soon.

Did anyone manage to pay with Maestro? They Show the symbol, but when I tried, I couldn't enter the numbers (I never paid anywhere online with Maestro, I am just using the Maestro Card in German stores because we are a "fifth world" country regarding credit Card acceptance :rolleyes:)

Sciamano Nov 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by zap7 (Post 30476739)
Can you buy miles (instead of transferring)?

I don't know because I don't want to waste money :D