Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Reduced mileage accrual on Ethiopian (Effective as of November 1st, 2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reduced mileage accrual on Ethiopian (Effective as of November 1st, 2018)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:33 am

Programs: Junior Jet Club, Nando's Card 1 Red Chilli, Tesco Clubcard, BAEC Gold, TK M&S Elite
Fair point.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by flyuk
I wondered why I only got half of the miles on my return leg. Good riddance really, the experience on ET was not worth the extra miles.
Would I make a detour via ADD to fly ET? No, but I found my three LAX-DUB returns solid, and would definitely fly ET again if the price and route fit my needs, even at 1/2 the miles.

They still have 3-3-3 in economy on the 777 like TK, when others are moving towards 3-4-3. Engaged FA’s. Neighbor seat blocking (when possible) for *G was lovely too.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Guys, let us face it; the 100% earning for dirt cheap ET Y fares was too good to be true - it was only a matter of time before someone changed this for the lower booking classes (and it happened now).

However, I'm disappointed that TK/ET didn't change the ZERO earning for ET P fares.
Goaguy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.