Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Reduced mileage accrual on Ethiopian (Effective as of November 1st, 2018)

Reduced mileage accrual on Ethiopian (Effective as of November 1st, 2018)

Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:33 am

Programs: Junior Jet Club, Nando's Card 1 Red Chilli, Tesco Clubcard, BAEC Gold, TK M&S Elite
Fair point.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by flyuk
I wondered why I only got half of the miles on my return leg. Good riddance really, the experience on ET was not worth the extra miles.
Would I make a detour via ADD to fly ET? No, but I found my three LAX-DUB returns solid, and would definitely fly ET again if the price and route fit my needs, even at 1/2 the miles.

They still have 3-3-3 in economy on the 777 like TK, when others are moving towards 3-4-3. Engaged FA’s. Neighbor seat blocking (when possible) for *G was lovely too.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Guys, let us face it; the 100% earning for dirt cheap ET Y fares was too good to be true - it was only a matter of time before someone changed this for the lower booking classes (and it happened now).

However, I'm disappointed that TK/ET didn't change the ZERO earning for ET P fares.
Goaguy likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.