Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

TK Sales Assistant made error in ticket change

Old Nov 1, 18, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles

The sales assitant at the Bodrum TK office made a change to my ticke. I asked for the same return flight but 4 days later, she suggested another flight 2 hours later, but when the time went over mid-night she didnt change the day.. so I got a flight 22 hours earlier than I had agreed on and was expecting.. I turned up for the flight I had asked for but then found the mistake, I wasnt on the manifest and was in fact a no show for the flight she misakenly changed my ticket to...it was her fault but TK said they had checked the video and what she did was correct.. I dont believe there is a video.. I asked to see it but they said they dont send it out, I said I would come to a TK office, then they said they dont share it.. Im sure there is no video and they are lying... any ideas what I can do... it cost me 350 USD for a new ticket.. plus of course I lost the money I paid for the messed up tiekct change//
Old Nov 1, 18, 9:20 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Welcome to FT and the TK forum @peterme36
Old Nov 1, 18, 12:27 pm

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Welcome to FT, sorry your first post had to be about this!

Did you not double/triple check a print-out or email of the changed booking details right then and there or at least in the folllowing days?

If you didnít, then even if the mistake is 100% the agentís, you do bear some responsibility in allowing this mistake go undetected.
Old Nov 1, 18, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
The video stuff might well be nonsense. But if it is, we're left with just your word against the agent's. And I think you can see where that's going to end up...

I guess it's going to be an expensive lesson to check tickets.
gr8pirate likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: