Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New TK Lounge in BKK

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2019, 9:40 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by tomwhom
Sunday night on the way to TG Orchid Spa lounge, I walked into TK lounge since the door automatically opened when I passed by then a young lady from inside just greeted me. I asked her when it would open she said next month.
Thanks for the info We will fly from BKK to IST next week so I guess it will still be closed. Might come back next time
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:11 am

Programs: AY Plat
Seems that this lounge will definitely be available through Priority Pass:

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...irlines-lounge
ankomonkey, Sinter and Sozee like this.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Originally Posted by adrs

Nice!
Another great addition for PP members
mattspod likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 6:48 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

Here an image I took yesterday. All furnishings are arranged, lighting etc all working.
Would be surprised if TK was to wait another two months prior to opening this lounge.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by adrs

This lounge is now on my bucket list. I will be flying out of BKK on an economy flight to SIN in August, but have Priority Pass. Fingers crossed I can get in! Looking forward to hearing some reports. If it's even half as good as Lounge Istanbul then I'll be happy.
Sozee likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium & LTP, Hilton Diamond (Aspire card), Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold (almost free agent)
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Would be surprised if TK was to wait another two months prior to opening this lounge.
See my post #29 on Jan 28, more likely it will open this month or March.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 12:47 am

Programs: A3*G, Hertz Gold Rewards President Circle, Best Western Platinum,
Any news on the opening yet? Coming through on Friday night....
Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:21 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
We flew out of Bkk some days ago,
i asked the station manager about the opening date but was told that there is no confirmed date yet.
SQ lounge has by far the best food ( they got haagen dasz icecream as well ). I felt eva air lounge used to have better food but it was rather a disappointment this time. Still went there for the shower room.
tomwhom likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 12:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium & LTP, Hilton Diamond (Aspire card), Hyatt Globalist, UA Gold (almost free agent)
Originally Posted by cln
We flew out of Bkk some days ago,
i asked the station manager about the opening date but was told that there is no confirmed date yet.
SQ lounge has by far the best food ( they got haagen dasz icecream as well ). I felt eva air lounge used to have better food but it was rather a disappointment this time. Still went there for the shower room.
My observation too that food at EVA lounge has deteriorated. I seldom going there now while still much better than TG's business lounge offerings.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:54 am

Programs: TK Elite *A Gold, Air Berlin Gold - One World Sapphire, Westjet Gold, Avis Preferred, IHG Gold
We used the main INTL TG silk lounge last weekend at BKK. Food was good however was surprised that wine and hard liquor was tucked away for in the corner at one end. What forever for? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZT
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:29 pm

Ill be transiting through BKK at the end of March. Looking forward to it being open. I will try and take some pictures if no one has been through yet.

*edit - Unfortunately I did not have much time at BKK and the Turkish Lounge was on the other side of the airport so we didn't make it there. That being said the PP lounge was surprisingly nice other than the fact that it was a bit warm.

Last edited by beastieb; Apr 8, 2019 at 4:39 pm
Old Mar 1, 2019, 12:15 pm

Turkish Airlines is just about to open their new lounge (likely within the next few days) at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thailand and the good news is Priority Pass will be accepted too!

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/02/28/...pass-accepted/

https://mainlymiles.com/2019/03/01/t...ge-this-month/
Old Mar 3, 2019, 12:29 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
TG lounge food has improved i think, they now offer some real good thai dishes including a som tum station

Looking forward to the TK lounge reviews...
tomwhom likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Maybe it's not the actual thread that I need to post this but the information below is completely relevant to the new lounge opening at BKK.

Turkish Airlines is adding it's 3rd daily flight to Bangkok, after the 8th of August 2019. The new flights TK 58 and TK 59 would be operated with Airbus A330-300 aircraft. After the 3rd daily flight had started the 777-300ER flight TK 68/TK 69 would also be operated with Airbus A330-300 aircraft.

The schedule for these flights would operate like this.

TK 58 IST BKK 17:50 07:30+1 D 333
TK 59 BKK IST 09:25 15:50 D 333
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
The main difference, for whom it matters, is that this lounge would most likely be the only one serving Halal food.
I thought Singapore Airlines served halal food?
Also, are there no lounges from the middle east carriers?
Old Mar 4, 2019, 12:00 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Aston100
I thought Singapore Airlines served halal food?
Also, are there no lounges from the middle east carriers?
If you're flying StarAlliance you won't have access to the ME3.

Haven't seen anything stated in the SQ lounge re halal. They do have vegetarian dishes though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.