Unable to log in to Miles & Smiles

Old Jun 7, 2018, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
Unable to log in to Miles & Smiles

Apologies if this question has been asked before, but I am unable to log in to Miles & Smiles on any platform. Whenever I try to log in on my computer, it says that I am already logged in and need to refresh the page - refreshing the page doesn't do anything as it it stil not logged in. I have tried on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox and have had the same problem on all 3. I also tried clearing cookies on all 3 and still nothing changed. I then tried to log in on the mobile app and it said that my Miles&Smiles number was invalid (but I confirmed it was right multiple times).

Is this a common problem and is there any fix?
Old Jun 7, 2018, 7:07 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Have you tried Mobile App or Flights and Airlines Ticket Booking | Turkish Airlines (the old platform)?
Old Jun 8, 2018, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
I just tried the old platform and it worked. Thank you very much!
Old Mar 3, 2019, 1:35 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Spire, Hyatt Globalist , Bonvoy Titanium United Silver AA Platinum, AS Gold 75K
Help, I'm having the same problem but the "old platform" link provided is now invalid... I've tried everything short of calling... Anyone know how to fix?
Old Mar 3, 2019, 2:39 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Spire, Hyatt Globalist , Bonvoy Titanium United Silver AA Platinum, AS Gold 75K
UPDATE: Ok just tweeted TK and they said try logging in without using TK just the number. I tried and voila! It worked!
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:11 am

Programs: jcady92
For those that are unable to log in because it's saying your information is wrong, remove the "TK" from your membership number. It's not clear that you have to do this, but you do.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 2:40 am

Programs: AA Plat
Had the same problem! Using Safari instead of Chrome worked with membership number (ffn) minus the letters. Make sure you copy/paste only the numbers. I was copying TK12345678, then deleting the TK. Didn't work since I ended up with just 123456! Stupid website!!!!
Old Feb 9, 2024, 8:59 am

Programs: UA MM PG, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, IHG Platinum
Wow. I would NEVER have figured this out. Haha. Thanks to jcady92 and sexykitten7 Removing "TK" and ALSO not copying and pasting first so the number was trimmed finally got me. I award you each 100 points.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.