Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Accessing Istanbul Airport Lounge with Aegean Airlines business class ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2018, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Hello all -
I'm seeing a same plane ticket from IST to SKG offered by Turkish Airlines and Aegean Airlines but operated by Turkish Airlines. I'm looking for business class ticket.
The price offered by Aegean is some 25% cheaper for the same flight compared to Turkish airlines. I'm wondering if we buy the tickets through Aegean website, will we get access to the excellent Turkish airlines lounge in Istanbul on departure from Istanbul?

Thanks ahead
Old Jun 4, 2018, 11:55 am

Programs: TK Elite
Its not important, on which stock you bought; for your example its enough you are flying with TK in biz.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 11:55 am

No Problem, CIP Lounge access is for all *C pax and *Gold cardholders available.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Thank you.
I went ahead and booked through aegean and I can't wait to experience TK for first time in business, albeit on a very short flight.

This will be a very special flight for me, I'll be travelling with my father, it will be his first time flying in a plane, a birthday gift from me for him for his 69th birthday.

I hope everything will be fine with his reactions in the airport and on this 50 minute flight.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 1:10 pm

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by laziale
Thank you.
I went ahead and booked through aegean and I can't wait to experience TK for first time in business, albeit on a very short flight.

This will be a very special flight for me, I'll be travelling with my father, it will be his first time flying in a plane, a birthday gift from me for him for his 69th birthday.

I hope everything will be fine with his reactions in the airport and on this 50 minute flight.
I wish you and your father a great experience in the lounge and nice flight, geítonas
Old Jun 4, 2018, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by axxoo25
I wish you and your father a great experience in the lounge and nice flight, geítonas
evharisto poli!
axxoo25 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.