THY Website "Feedback Form" Not Working

Old Jun 3, 18, 9:18 am
Original Poster

THY Website "Feedback Form" Not Working

For more than 2 weeks, I have been trying to claim missing miles on the Turkish website, using the "Feedback Form:"
https://www4.thy.com/customercontact/error.tkf

Why is everything so difficult with this airline's website? I am missing miles on non-Star Alliance partners and it is impossible to resolve the issue. I have already contacted the THY Twitter account but they keep referring me to the same dead end method. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Old Jun 3, 18, 11:36 am

Programs: TK Elite
The link you posted is the old page of TK

Try the form on the new page
Old Jun 3, 18, 1:37 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ P
Form on the old site:
https://www4.thy.com/customercontact/index.tkf?lang=en

Form on the new site:
https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-u...omer-relations
Old Jun 6, 18, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyerby View Post
Thank you, everyone. You are correct about the link being to the old website; however, that is the link sent to me a few days ago by the TK Help Desk in response to my Twitter request. I will try with the new website form and let everyone know if it is successful. Part of the problem in my not getting mileage credit seems to be that the partner airlines don't list my middle name on the boarding pass and TK has my full middle name on its Miles & Smiles account. Any insight on this particularly TK issue?
Old Jun 6, 18, 11:29 am

Programs: TK Elite+, HIlton Diamond, Delta Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by manhattan92 View Post
Thank you, everyone. You are correct about the link being to the old website; however, that is the link sent to me a few days ago by the TK Help Desk in response to my Twitter request. I will try with the new website form and let everyone know if it is successful. Part of the problem in my not getting mileage credit seems to be that the partner airlines don't list my middle name on the boarding pass and TK has my full middle name on its Miles & Smiles account. Any insight on this particularly TK issue?
You hit the nail on the head. Turkish is notorious for not crediting miles if your names doesn't appear exactly as they have it in their system. In the future the easiest way to resolve this is to enter both your first and middle names in the field where it asks for first name when buying a ticket form another airline or OTA. Even if they have the field for middle name, some OTAs will not send the middle name through even if you enter it, therefore always put first and middle name in the first name field.
Old Jun 6, 18, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by siberslava View Post
In the future the easiest way to resolve this is to enter both your first and middle names in the field where it asks for first name when buying a ticket form another airline or OTA.
Another option is to ask TK to remove your middle name from M&S and never used it again when buying a ticket in the future. Not using my middle name works for me for many years.
Old Jul 14, 18, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Just an update for everyone: after weeks of trying, TK has still not credited my missing miles. Even using the proper, new website "feedback form," after spending a good amount of time carefully inputting the required information, I keep getting an error code at the end of the process when I hit "send." Very frustrating and unfortunately typical of this airline's IT division. I have removed my middle name from my TK profile to minimize future issues but what does a person have to do get his miles credited?
Old Jul 14, 18, 5:39 am
Original Poster

To further frustrate me, I tried using the TK app to submit the missing mileage request. Everything was going well until the app form requested a mandatory "voucher number" in order to submit the claim. I have no idea what a voucher number is; it is not the ticket number and there is no explanation for it anywhere. Any ideas?
Old Jul 14, 18, 7:36 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
To further frustrate me, I tried using the TK app to submit the missing mileage request. Everything was going well until the app form requested a mandatory "voucher number" in order to submit the claim. I have no idea what a voucher number is; it is not the ticket number and there is no explanation for it anywhere. Any ideas?
AFAIK voucher number is the number of the flight segment concerned, i.e. if it is the return flight on a simple point to point ticket it would be 2.
Old Jul 14, 18, 3:39 pm

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott P, IHG P
Why don't you use FB messenger? I did the online feedback and it didn't work, so I used messenger and they created a case for me and gave me a reference number.
Old Jul 14, 18, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
AFAIK voucher number is the number of the flight segment concerned, i.e. if it is the return flight on a simple point to point ticket it would be 2.
I actually tried that and it wouldn't work. I have now contacted TK via Twitter to see if they can help. So much work for a basic issue.
Old Jul 14, 18, 5:43 pm

I actually tried that and it wouldn't work. I have now contacted TK via Twitter to see if they can help. So much work for a basic issue.
The voucher number could be the seq number of the boarding pass. Do you such a number on your boarding pass?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: