Check-in Hurghada airport

Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards, Miles&More
Check-in Hurghada airport

How soon should we be at Hurgada airport for flight TK703 at 3:55 in the morning? Someone suggested me that 2hrs is totaly enough but i'm not sure about it because I know egyptians have strict checks even before entering airport building. I was thinking more about 3hrs before departure.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
I think you'll be the only person at the airport at 1:15.

In all seriousness, take a quick look at whether other flights depart in the middle of the night from Hurghada. If there are dozens, then you might want to arrive early. If it's just TK, then pretty much they will wait for all of their passengers to clear security or their own check-in queues.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards, Miles&More
heheh

Yes, I agree with you. I think it's only one more flight leaving in that time. So 2 to 2,5hrs before departure will be just fine.

Thank you

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.