Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

How To Retrieve Lost Item at IST Turkish Airlines Domestic Terminal After Leaving Tur

How To Retrieve Lost Item at IST Turkish Airlines Domestic Terminal After Leaving Tur

Reply

Old Mar 24, 19, 6:51 pm
  #46  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: IST, TR
Programs: TK*G, DL PM
Posts: 417
Originally Posted by JinsunKim View Post
Dear Rozy,
Even though I've never met you before, I write this in a hope of.....
....
If you can help this situation, I can wait, I'm extraordinarily patient.
Thanks for reading this. I hope to hear from you.
@rozy
please send me an email.
I may be able to help.
[email protected]
rozy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 19, 7:01 am
  #47  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Smile Ms. Rosy is Savior.

Originally Posted by rozy View Post
please send me an email.
I may be able to help.
[email protected]
​​​​​​


I tried to write down here for asking help to Ms.Rozy without an expectation. because this article was posted few month ago.
But Ms.Rozy got my message, and she helped me. Despite It wasn't easy to get lost item from Lost&found office at IST, She did her best.
and finally I got tracking number of shipping.
It's an incredible, How I met her!! I'm very Lucky. Ms.Rozy is Savior, Thank you for all your help Ms Rozy. I really can't thank her enough!!!!!!!
gr8pirate likes this.
JinseonKim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 19, 7:22 am
  #48  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Actually, I tried to write down for asking help to Ms.Rozy without an expectation, because this article was posted about an year ago.
BUT! She got my message, and She was willing to help me. Despite It wasn't easy to get my Item from lost&found office at IST, She did her best for it.
Finally, I got tracking number of shipping from her today. How Incredible!! How I met her! I'm very Lucky.
Thank you Ms.Rozy. I can't stop to say Thank you.I really can't thank her enough!!!
gr8pirate likes this.
JinseonKim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 19, 2:40 pm
  #49  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: IST, TR
Programs: TK*G, DL PM
Posts: 417
Originally Posted by JinseonKim View Post
Actually, I tried to write down for asking help to Ms.Rozy without an expectation, because this article was posted about an year ago.
BUT! She got my message, and She was willing to help me. Despite It wasn't easy to get my Item from lost&found office at IST, She did her best for it.
Finally, I got tracking number of shipping from her today. How Incredible!! How I met her! I'm very Lucky.
Thank you Ms.Rozy. I can't stop to say Thank you.I really can't thank her enough!!!
I am happy to help. ❤
gr8pirate likes this.
rozy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 19, 10:09 am
  #50  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Hello @rozy.
@rozy.
@rozy

I was travelling to IST airport on 4/17/19. From IAD United sates to IST and 4 hour layover then departed from there at 8:40 pm to go to Lahore Pakistan. I used Turkish Airline and lost my I phone 6 black case on charge at the Terminal A8 Turkish airline. I was sending email to the old airport and got a hold of new airport lost and found. I am told that since I am a international passenger my lost item is not available in the IFA lost and found office instead it can be in customs. What do I do? Can you please help me. I will pay for shipping. I live in United states. I have very precious baby pictures of my son in there for 4 years.
Please help.
Zaryab
maryamkhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 19, 11:09 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Programs: BA Exec Club Silver, TK M&S Elite, KE SkyPass Club, PC Bolbol, KK Brnz, LCAccor Clsc, HHonours Blue
Posts: 1,006
Originally Posted by maryamkhan View Post
Hello @rozy.
@rozy.
@rozy

I was travelling to IST airport on 4/17/19. From IAD United sates to IST and 4 hour layover then departed from there at 8:40 pm to go to Lahore Pakistan. I used Turkish Airline and lost my I phone 6 black case on charge at the Terminal A8 Turkish airline. I was sending email to the old airport and got a hold of new airport lost and found. I am told that since I am a international passenger my lost item is not available in the IFA lost and found office instead it can be in customs. What do I do? Can you please help me. I will pay for shipping. I live in United states. I have very precious baby pictures of my son in there for 4 years.
Please help.
Zaryab
Hi there, you need to contact the Turkish Customs first and verify that your phone has been found. If found, I could get it for you and ship it to your address to the USA. I am flying IST-WAW-ORD on LO next month so if you have found I could also ship it from the USA. If you provide all necessary information via private message I could check what I could do. The process won't be easy as forgetting something in the landside or the domestic terminal; however, it's worth trying it.

In addition does Find my iPhone show the location of your phone?
ISTFlyer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 19, 11:13 am
  #52  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Thank you for writinf back. Customs no one is answering. I keep calling. I have sent you an email as well on your yahoo account. Let me lknow if you received that and we can communicate via there and I can provide more information whatever u need.
​​​​​​​Zaryab
maryamkhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 19, 11:24 am
  #53  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Programs: BA Exec Club Silver, TK M&S Elite, KE SkyPass Club, PC Bolbol, KK Brnz, LCAccor Clsc, HHonours Blue
Posts: 1,006
Originally Posted by maryamkhan View Post
Thank you for writinf back. Customs no one is answering. I keep calling. I have sent you an email as well on your yahoo account. Let me lknow if you received that and we can communicate via there and I can provide more information whatever u need.
Zaryab
Just a reminder that I'm not rozy; if you want to reach me, please contact via FlyerTalk private message or [email protected]
ISTFlyer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 19, 4:24 pm
  #54  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: IST, TR
Programs: TK*G, DL PM
Posts: 417
Originally Posted by maryamkhan View Post
Hello @rozy.
@rozy.
@rozy

I was travelling to IST airport on 4/17/19. From IAD United sates to IST and 4 hour layover then departed from there at 8:40 pm to go to Lahore Pakistan. I used Turkish Airline and lost my I phone 6 black case on charge at the Terminal A8 Turkish airline. I was sending email to the old airport and got a hold of new airport lost and found. I am told that since I am a international passenger my lost item is not available in the IFA lost and found office instead it can be in customs. What do I do? Can you please help me. I will pay for shipping. I live in United states. I have very precious baby pictures of my son in there for 4 years.
Please help.
Zaryab
I've already replied your email before seeing that @ISTFlyer also replied here. Please let me know if you need further help. Good luck.
ISTFlyer likes this.
rozy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 19, 2:34 pm
  #55  
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Anyone traveling through IST to London?

Hi guys
Is anyone coming to London via the new airport IST who can be so kind and pick up my glasses from Lost & Found?
They've confirmed they have it and can be picked up by anyone who has the details.
@ISTFlyer @rozy
Samahdagash is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 19, 5:02 pm
  #56  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: IST, TR
Programs: TK*G, DL PM
Posts: 417
Originally Posted by Samahdagash View Post
Hi guys
Is anyone coming to London via the new airport IST who can be so kind and pick up my glasses from Lost & Found?
They've confirmed they have it and can be picked up by anyone who has the details.
@ISTFlyer @rozy
I will fly IST-FCO on Saturday. I can **try** to pick it up and **try** to post from Guernsey or some other port of my cruise. If I cannot post from the any port, I can post from Istanbul after Jun 7th. Please let me know till Saturday morning.

Last edited by rozy; May 23, 19 at 5:44 pm
rozy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 19, 5:10 pm
  #57  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Programs: BA Exec Club Silver, TK M&S Elite, KE SkyPass Club, PC Bolbol, KK Brnz, LCAccor Clsc, HHonours Blue
Posts: 1,006
Originally Posted by Samahdagash View Post
Hi guys
Is anyone coming to London via the new airport IST who can be so kind and pick up my glasses from Lost & Found?
They've confirmed they have it and can be picked up by anyone who has the details.
@ISTFlyer @rozy
I am out of town for a bit. Rozy would be more helpful in this case.
rozy likes this.
ISTFlyer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 19, 3:57 pm
  #58  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: IST, TR
Programs: TK*G, DL PM
Posts: 417
Originally Posted by Samahdagash View Post
Hi guys
Is anyone coming to London via the new airport IST who can be so kind and pick up my glasses from Lost & Found?
They've confirmed they have it and can be picked up by anyone who has the details.
@ISTFlyer @rozy
No reponse till now. I will be at the airport in eight hours time. Let me now if you want my help.
rozy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 19, 2:10 pm
  #59  
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by rozy View Post
No reponse till now. I will be at the airport in eight hours time. Let me now if you want my help.
I have sent you an email @rozy to arrange for after June 7th..I was traveling as well so sorry I missed your first message.

Last edited by Samahdagash; May 28, 19 at 4:31 pm
Samahdagash is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 19, 2:11 pm
  #60  
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer View Post
I am out of town for a bit. Rozy would be more helpful in this case.
No worries @ISTFlyer. Thank you for replying
ISTFlyer likes this.
Samahdagash is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread