Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old website no longer accessible?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2018, 10:49 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Originally Posted by cheltzel
I am seeing exactly what you see on my reservation as well. I called in and was basically was told to ignore the website.
I wonder if they have some kind of a feedback mechanism in which the call center notifies the IT department of bugs in the system.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 2:30 pm

Programs: miles & smiles
Great! looking for it
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:07 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by flyerby
The old TK website is now available at Flights and Airlines Ticket Booking Turkish Airlines
Thank you so much for the tip - couldn't log-in to a new web site (the site was timing out) - worked without any problems on the old site.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: TK Elite
You could access the old site using this address: Flights and Airlines Ticket Booking | Turkish Airlines
But looks like it's not working anymore (I could acess it until last month), does anyone knows a new way to login to the old site?

Thanks!
Old Apr 16, 2018, 1:10 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Originally Posted by stevespam
You could access the old site using this address: Flights and Airlines Ticket Booking Turkish Airlines
But looks like it's not working anymore (I could acess it until last month), ...
Works for me.
Old Apr 16, 2018, 11:07 pm

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by flyerby

Works for me.
Well, guess it was temporary, it's working just fine, once again.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.