Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

how to find business award ticket or voucher upgrade TK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2017, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold

Hi
I am would to book an upgrade with my vourches E+ or to book an award ticket to Gru.
How can I find it?
​​​​​​​Thanks for your help
Old Sep 10, 2017, 9:20 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
You can find it by searching this forum for the many theads on that subject, and following the advice therein.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
You search for awards on the Turkish website.

You look for J availability on ITA Matrix or Expertflyer when you want to upgrade. You can also find J on the Turkish website by looking for dates with the lowest Business fares.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 6:40 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
For E+ upgrade vouchers, I highly recommend reading the entire thread, yes, it's long but there're many steps and scenarios involved, took me 2-3 membership years to understand all of them and take the best advantage of them.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turki...e-voucher.html

Award tickets, well, simply log in M&S website and there's an award ticket section. The beauty with TK is you can book and pay later just like revenue tickets. The hold time can be as long as 2 months, when it's held, your miles aren't deducted until you "Pay and Fly". Certain markets the awards (I especially) are very hard to get.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by vincewy
For E+ upgrade vouchers, I highly recommend reading the entire thread, yes, it's long but there're many steps and scenarios involved, took me 2-3 membership years to understand all of them and take the best advantage of them.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turki...e-voucher.html

I'm not sure there's a whole lot in that thread about "how to find J class availability". But I did put a wiki the other day for how to book the upgrade once you do find J class.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 3:45 am

J class seems to vanish from a lot of routes,but I was succesful with my E+ upgrade even if it only showed C,D,K availability for Business.

Best to make a reservation in Y , call the Hotline and ask for E+ upgrade availability,not J availability.

If they got some,book.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.