How early canI check in at IST?

Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:35 pm
RB
Original Poster

Programs: QF NB
How early canI check in at IST?

I will be transiting through Istanbul on my way from Dubai to Tel Aviv.

I am travelling on two seperate tickets. I will be arriving into Istanbul at approximately 1700 with Emirates and departing the following morning at 0600 to Tel Aviv with Turkish Airlines.

As I will be travelling on two seperate tickets I will need to collect my luggage and recheck in Istanbul.

How early can I check in for my flight to Tel Aviv?

Will I be able to checkin for my flight immediately after my arrival from Dubai at 1700, then clear customs and security and stay the airside airport hotel?

Or can I only check in in the morning and therefore need to stay at the landside airport hotel?

Thanks.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:23 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
I think TLV/US/UK have separate check-in counters, so I would not assume check-in will be available after your arrival.

It was reported on this forum that the airside hotel is overpriced, landside hotels should be fairly cheap.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.