Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 4, 2017, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: craigthemif
See this post for evidence of how the promotion should post to your account

Terms & Conditions, as available at: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/news/news/you-have-a-special-place-in-our-hearts-now-your-flights-give-you-more-advantages-430

Earn double Status Miles in Economy and four times Status Miles in Business Class flights.

From now on , until June 15,2017 your flights will earn you up to four times Status miles.

Campaign Rules and Conditions
  • Only members notified by Turkish Airlines directly can take advantage of this promotion.
  • This promotion is valid from 8nd March 2017 to 15th June 2017
  • The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights. Promotion is not permitted on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance member airline flights
  • Only international flights are valid for this promotion.
  • Only flights issued to the Miles&Smiles account during reservation, at the time of ticketing and before flight will be considered valid. Flights issued after flight is not valid. Miles credited after flight is not subject to this promotion.
  • All reservation classes (Economy/Business) excluding award ticket classes are valid for this promotion.
  • 2 times status miles will be accrued on economy flights, 4 times status miles will be accrued on business flights.
  • Turkish Airlines has the right to change terms and conditions of the promotion.
  • Usage rights of this promotion can not be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this rule Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal actions against those concerned.
Print Wikipost

Up to 4x Status Miles!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:01 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
Hey Thanks to all... was nice to read your comments..

I am just enjoying the lovely lounge, i don't understand why some people hate this lounge, i do like it.

And the service Oslo - BKK was great, i think the stewardesses went every 10minutes if I need anything..

Yes I will keep you updated about my miles, as soon as i receive them, ill let you know
Thanks Michael - I am all geared up for a nice MR to BKK.

by the way, are you spending time in BKK or it is just a MR?
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:06 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
great finally a new datapoint soon...

I love the lounge in IST :]

recent reports were all negative,.. if some positive reports coming in i will go for a 1-2 nights run AMS-BKK
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Originally Posted by Culture Guru
Thanks Michael - I am all geared up for a nice MR to BKK.

by the way, are you spending time in BKK or it is just a MR?

Yes actually i have had a different booking the BUH - SIN with Singapore. But i have cancelled that to get this promotion.
I am staying about a month in BKK, as i need to do something there.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
I have just received my double miles for the economy flight but i still don't know was if for the Scandinavian promotion double miles in economy or for the other offer. However i am expecting one more set of those double miles if everything is correct.
Attached Images  
Old Mar 29, 2017, 10:26 am

Hm...i have just looked at the e-mail and the Scandinavion promotion was 50% extra status miles so this one should be for the 2xeconomy/4xbusiness miles i guess...
Old Mar 29, 2017, 10:29 am

Programs: TK Elite
I'm not cancelling my VNO-EZE and am expecting the correct mileage in TKs best interest
Old Mar 29, 2017, 11:51 am
cln

finally a positive report
Old Mar 29, 2017, 12:05 pm

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Hey Folks..

In the A330 in the skies. Free Wifi for Business.

Love the service, i have just flown a month ago with Thai in business. Everyone told me how Thai is great.
I can't compare it to THY business. Much more professional. So happy i made this happen..

PS: the Scandinavian March promotion is only for business class flights. And its only 2x
Old Mar 29, 2017, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
Hey Folks..

In the A330 in the skies. Free Wifi for Business.

Love the service, i have just flown a month ago with Thai in business. Everyone told me how Thai is great.
I can't compare it to THY business. Much more professional. So happy i made this happen..

PS: the Scandinavian March promotion is only for business class flights. And its only 2x
My e-mail says for economy as well...but i guess it's only for the IST-nordic and nordic-IST segments...i booked it anyway before the both promotions so i'm happy with this outcome
Attached Images  

Last edited by ristasm; Mar 29, 2017 at 12:12 pm Reason: image size
Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:12 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, SPG Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, TK Gold, QR Platinum, WY Sinbad Gold, SV Alfursan Gold
More silly bonus miles emails from TK: 4000 miles with Euopecar

I will never forgive them for skipping me when it came to this grand bonus promotion.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 2:18 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, DL Plat, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Spire, IC Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Hmm... 4 out of 6 people in my family were targeted for this (wife and two of our kids). We have a JFK-TLV trip coming up and the J rates are great right now. Would be foolish to not take advantage of this, right? We are booked in ultra-discount coach U class, which will get us a tiny amount of miles (50% of flown after promotion considered).

Has anyone determined if you get exactly 4x miles (for J), or if you get 4x the amount you'd have earned based on your status?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Can also confirm of receipt of miles. They are indeed status miles.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:58 am
cln

Originally Posted by duvin
can you give details ?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by duvin
I am curious to know whether you flew economy or business and whether the bonus was 4 or 2 times the actual amount of miles flown, or 4 or 2 times actual the class of the ticket flown

thanks in advance
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:18 pm

29/03/2017 ekstra statu mil kampanyasi 0 741
29/03/2017 ekstra statu mil kampanyasi 0 340
23/03/2017 tk1938 w bru - ist brussels-istanbul 0 340
23/03/2017 tk0607 w ist - nbo istanbul-nairobi 0 741

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.