Old Feb 2, 2017, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Gold, HHonors Silver
Error fare to Shangai £137

Is this an error fare?
Attached Images  
Old Feb 2, 2017, 4:28 am

Maybe a special sale

I can't get it to price out anywhere, though..
Old Feb 2, 2017, 4:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Gold, HHonors Silver
http://www.fly4free.com/flight-deals...ampaign=aniaID

It seems to be bookable. It doesn't interest me as I am not sure I would be want to fly in Y for such a long trip. Still, it is a bargain.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 7:52 am

Error Fares

Hi, in most cases you hardly can find any error fares or so called hidden flights in official travel companies websites. I'm hunting hidden flights for about 2 years and had few flights under 100$, but few months ago I came across this website which gathers all error fares/hidden flights and posts them daily.Mostly it's random flights to whom you hardly can adapt. But in those past months I found I believe 6 flights that was perfect for me, but sadly I could go on 4 of them (because of my bad time organisation ). All of those 4 flights was under 40$, not the first class but you get from A to B for really cheap Hidden flight deals is that what I would recommend if you want to try cheaper traveling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.