Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Charged two upgrade vouchers after being promised only one will be deducted?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2015, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+

Hi all
Did any E+ here ever get a rep on the phone upgrade a 2 sector Y itinerary, assuring that only 1 voucher will be used for both sectors, and later found out that actually 2 vouchers were deducted?
And if so, were you successful in somehow getting the 2nd voucher returned?
Old Dec 2, 2015, 7:11 am

Programs: TK*G, SK*S, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Last year, the call center managed to deduct two vouchers for upgrading the same sector due to some computer glitch. I tried to call back a couple of times to get the lost voucher reinstated but to no avail.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 3:32 pm

happened the same to me this year.

the agent opened a ticket for support and 1 upgrade voucher was refunded in the same day to my account.

of course, first I had to convince the agent that she messed up. after 5 mins non-sense talk she admitted that she messed up, opened a ticket to the support.

I got an email that the ticket was opened. I could also log in to my account to read what she wrote in the ticket.

Before midnight got another email that it was refunded.

(nevertheless I could not make use of the refunded voucher as my elite plus expired)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.