Wiki Posts
Search

Praise the tk goods!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2014, 9:33 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Smile Praise the tk goods!!!

Sometimes their nice!! Saturday IST-OSL, upgrade to real C,not blocked,Sunday returning OSL-IST I was the only pax on the plane with a 3 seater bench to myself,which is way better than a upgrade when,as on that plane,the C class is only blocked midle seat!! Furthermore sweettalked the TK agent to let me Upgrade a future OSL-IST-EZE-IST-OSL booking in a booking class that post 1st June would give me almost no miles to comfort and Y for less than 500 USD,(RT)INSPITE OF MY TICKET BEING NONREFUNDABLE ETC,ETC. This giving me 2x2 free ugrades,bcs of E+,real IST fasttrack,etc,etc I think is a fairly good deal,not counting the actual increase in comfort and the miles!!!

<edited, rules violation>

Last edited by starflyergold; Jun 2, 2014 at 3:03 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.