Wiki Posts
Search

Tk award rules changed to 1 way??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2013, 8:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Tk award rules changed to 1 way??

Today I was checking for award awailability and I noticed that the one way milage consistently showed up as half of RT. Does this mean that TK have changed their system to OW awards at half milage,or is it a short term offer???
Old Sep 1, 2013, 6:43 pm

Programs: LH ( SEN ), KK ( CLSC )
Yes it %50 for one way tickets. It was % 60 before.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 7:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by turkishflyer1
Yes it %50 for one way tickets. It was % 60 before.
Yes,but I think they made the charges even higher,almost like LH. 90 euro for OW intraeurope,UA its 19 dollar,but 12500.

Sadan bir lira alior,soldan 1 kurush verior!!!

Last edited by geirfugl; Sep 1, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Old Sep 2, 2013, 2:52 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Does this also apply to Star Alliance awards? Or are you still not able to book one-ways on *A partners…
Old Sep 12, 2013, 9:23 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles
It's still not able to book one-ways on *A partners.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 5:37 am

That's too bad. But I suppose 35K for a one-way in Biz from Asia to Europe is a very good deal.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by steppenwolf
It's still not able to book one-ways on *A partners.
Hi everyone!

So just to make sure: I cannot book an award AUS - LAX on a UA flight with my TK miles if it's just oneway, right?

Thanks and best,

P
Old Oct 23, 2013, 2:55 am
Suspended

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by LH4116
That's too bad. But I suppose 35K for a one-way in Biz from Asia to Europe is a very good deal.
You have any luck booking that? It has always been a pain in the rear for me to use any of my TK miles.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 7:12 am

Question

Originally Posted by GuyverII
You have any luck booking that? It has always been a pain in the rear for me to use any of my TK miles.
I am totally new to the program still... I just called trying the hotline and their customer service is not the best, beginning with the fact that they struggle with English so much... Apparently *a awards can only be return, still...

P
Old Oct 25, 2013, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by GuyverII
I'm still a few miles short. But availability is easy to find using the online award tool. To the US it's practically impossible to find awards, except for IAH which has some seats available.

Asia is generally pretty good depending on the time of the year, same goes for India/Maldives. Africa has very good availability, proven that you book a few months in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.