Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cairo transfer (Turnaround)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:24 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
sorry for pumping up the old thread, anyone have experience transfer from Cairo T3 to T2? Arriving from CAN and connecting to FRA. Do I need a transit visa or I can do the transit airside? Both on Egyptair btw.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by jerrythegreat12
sorry for pumping up the old thread, anyone have experience transfer from Cairo T3 to T2? Arriving from CAN and connecting to FRA. Do I need a transit visa or I can do the transit airside? Both on Egyptair btw.
As long as the baggage situation is taken care of (through-checked or hand baggage only) then of course you can transit airside and no visa is required..
There's an awful lot written about this in the Middle East forum.

But why did you post your question in the Turkish Airlines forum?
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 2:02 pm

I've done it many times. This time was from TK to EY (T3 to T2). I had 4 hours to connect - may seem plenty but it was just enough. I reviewed it here. I think you just have to keep reminding the officers and have a faith! LOL

https://firstofly.com/2019/09/12/eti...iro-abu-dhabi/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.