Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Problems with booking Comfort class to Seoul/ICN

Old Jun 17, 2012, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia plus plata, TAP miles&go

I am trying to book AMS-IST-ICN for mid july with a return a month later and the timetable on the tk website shows that they fly the B777W with comfort class to ICN on wednesday and saturday but when i try to book it i get an error.Does anyone why this is , are they fully booked or is it just a glitch in the system or maybe they are not actually flying the B777?Any info would be welcome.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 8:27 pm

Programs: AC*E
Depends on which dates you are looking at. When I searched some random dates in July (outbound the week of July 8, inbound the week of July 25) some days showed up with the 340 operating IST-ICN. Perhaps they are in the process of updating their schedule with some aircraft substitutions.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 1:07 am
tcm

Originally Posted by sh1982
I am trying to book AMS-IST-ICN for mid july with a return a month later and the timetable on the tk website shows that they fly the B777W with comfort class to ICN on wednesday and saturday but when i try to book it i get an error.Does anyone why this is , are they fully booked or is it just a glitch in the system or maybe they are not actually flying the B777?Any info would be welcome.
Unfortunately both system glitches (the TK website booking engine being the culprit) and a/c substitutions are common occurrence with TK. If I were you I would call up the AMS office (the TK Call Centre can be quite busy) to find out about availability for Comfort on your desired dates. Good luck!

See: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-tr...s/offices.aspx

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.