luggage allowance *G Turkish UA

Old Feb 11, 2012, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100 IHG Plat Amb Nexus
luggage allowance *G Turkish UA

i am flying IST CDG on TK connecting to UA to ORD then YYC in a few days. I am AC *G. The TG site has a note re baggage allowance for interline to the US stating only one piece is allowed, it isnt very clear. doesnt give information on how it applies to business class or *G.
"baggage allowance of. 1 piece. shall be applied for all. interline.. travels (include other carrier s sectors) when ultimate origin or destination of a ticket is a us point."
i have heard TK call centre in IST can be difficult for a non Turkish speaker and i have alot of luggage. If i wasnt connecting in Paris to UA I would get 3 bags of 32 kg but i am nervous of the rule and its unclarity re fare and * G Anyone have any knowledge / experience?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.