Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Free appointment checker for NEXUS interviews

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free appointment checker for NEXUS interviews

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by Tetley1023
How do I actually book once an appt is found?
You must book any appointment via the TTP website.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 10:53 am
zmb

Programs: DL Gold Medallion, Avis President's Club
I can view available appointments on https://ttp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/sche...nal&service=NH, but they are all grayed out.

Do I have to login to https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov first after I have conditional approval and then go the appointment website?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:32 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by zmb
I can view available appointments on https://ttp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/sche...nal&service=NH, but they are all grayed out.
Click on your desired enrollment center, you shall see soonest availability. If it is grayed out, that means not available.

Do I have to login to https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov first after I have conditional approval and then go the appointment website?
Once you have conditional approval, log in, you should be able to see availability from there

Last edited by 1KChinito; Jul 6, 2022 at 11:46 am
Old Jun 26, 2022, 7:35 am

Detroit Appointment Bot

Hi Bbcei,

I have been tryin to get a NEXUS appointment for the Detroit area but with no luck. Can you please create a bot link for Detroit/Port Huron and share it ? I highly appreciate your help.

Thanks for doin this service for the general
public.
Originally Posted by Bbcei
I don't plan to make any more bots for US-based NEXUS Enrollment Centers. The three existing bots cover the US locations that currently serve YVR / YYZ / YUL while the Canadian locations are closed. I don't think the demand is that high for the remaining US locations.

Port Huron in particular is close to Detroit, which has a lot of NEXUS appointments available.

Future bots will be for NEXUS locations based at major Canadian airports. If/when those re-open, there will presumably be a ton of demand for those spots.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Here you go:
https://twitter.com/nexusbot_det

I did think it was odd for the Detroit NEXUS office to have so many spots open, given its location in a major metro area. Guess that was when a bunch of spots were released in a batch, and they are now gone.

That should be it for US bots though. None of the remaining US locations are near major population centers, so I don't think there is enough demand for them.
seawolf likes this.

Last edited by Bbcei; Jun 26, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Old Jun 26, 2022, 7:59 pm

Thank you Bbcei

Thank you so much Bbcei. This helped a lot.

I did think it was odd for the Detroit NEXUS office to have so many spots open, given its location in a major metro area. Guess that was when a bunch of spots were released in a batch, and they are now gone.

That should be it for US bots though. None of the remaining US locations are near major population centers, so I don't think there is enough demand for them.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:21 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Here you go:
https://twitter.com/nexusbot_det

Very likely that is the case. Champlain opened up October to December a couple of days ago. Twitter app have been buzzing notifications every minute nonstop.

Thanks again for the bot.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by seawolf
Very likely that is the case. Champlain opened up October to December a couple of days ago. Twitter app have been buzzing notifications every minute nonstop.

Thanks again for the bot.
A notification every minute seems more annoying than useful.

Are you still holding out for appointments on a particular day? Apparently Twitter has a new feature in its beta program that lets you filter notifications based on text:
https://www.theverge.com/2022/6/2/23...-notifications
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:17 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
A notification every minute seems more annoying than useful.

Are you still holding out for appointments on a particular day? Apparently Twitter has a new feature in its beta program that lets you filter notifications based on text:
https://www.theverge.com/2022/6/2/23...-notifications
Already got my desired date this week. Just holding out to see if a more convenient time pops up.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 7:28 pm

Is anyone finding the TTP website very slow lately? Trying to find a Niagara Falls appointment and our dates are limited. By the time we login, the appointment is always gone and it is super slow to get the website to respond. It didn't seem this bad a couple of weeks ago, although we weren't actually logging in as much.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:27 am

Programs: AS, DL, UA, AC, Nexus, TSA Pre
Originally Posted by wcj1
Is anyone finding the TTP website very slow lately? Trying to find a Niagara Falls appointment and our dates are limited. By the time we login, the appointment is always gone and it is super slow to get the website to respond. It didn't seem this bad a couple of weeks ago, although we weren't actually logging in as much.
Yes the TTP site has been very slow for the last week or so when I was booking an appointment for my son.

nrg
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:47 pm

Does any get an Error 99 while booking an appointment? I've been using the twitter alerts (thanks!) but even if I have my account page open, at the Niagara Falls location section - the reschedule doesnt go through, even though I see the appointment, click and confirm it. I get error 99 after the "finalizing the appointment" pop-up. Not sure what that is.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

If you refresh the page, do you still see the appointment?

If not, my guess is that someone else booked it after you saw the spot (so the website showed it to you too), but before you finalized your booking. A request to the server to book a spot that was already booked then results in an error.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 9:54 am

No, I don't. But it's literally 30 seconds after I get the alert off Twitter. So strange (and annoying!). I have an appointment for Detroit, so could me trying to reschedule an appointment restrict what I can view/book? Can't believe how fast these go!
Old Jul 5, 2022, 12:30 pm

Don't know if anyone is experiencing this - I'm already logged in to the appointment site on my PC with "soonest available appt." box checked and ready to go.

I get the twitter bot notification on my iPhone, on my PC I click the "apply" button and no availability for Niagara Falls shows up. 1 minute later I get the exact same twitter notification on my iPhone, on my PC I refresh by clicking on "apply" and nothing shows up for Niagara Falls.

I know that when I click "apply" it does refresh as sometimes I get other enrollment centers coming up and disappearing.

What gives?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.