Wiki Posts
Search

Trouble renewing NEXUS

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2021, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS, DL, UA, AC, Nexus, TSA Pre
Trouble renewing NEXUS

I'm trying to renew my Nexus on the TTP site. This is my first time on TTP as I obtained Nexus through the old GOES site.
I get an error when attempting to submit the application, stating that the country of issuance of my passport is invalid. That country is the USA.
All my passport info appears correct and there's no option to edit it in the "Edit Profile" screen anyway.

I opened a help ticket with help.cbp.gov over a week ago with no response so far. Perhaps they are closed for COVID.

Any words of wisdom to get past this so I can submit my renewal? Anyone have a phone # for the trusted traveler help desk? I've seen references to this online but no phone number.

nrg
Old May 11, 2021, 12:00 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by nrgiii
I'm trying to renew my Nexus on the TTP site. This is my first time on TTP as I obtained Nexus through the old GOES site.
I get an error when attempting to submit the application, stating that the country of issuance of my passport is invalid. That country is the USA.
All my passport info appears correct and there's no option to edit it in the "Edit Profile" screen anyway.

I opened a help ticket with help.cbp.gov over a week ago with no response so far. Perhaps they are closed for COVID.

Any words of wisdom to get past this so I can submit my renewal? Anyone have a phone # for the trusted traveler help desk? I've seen references to this online but no phone number.

nrg
800-842-7647 for residents of Ontario and the United States
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
(except holidays)
Old May 11, 2021, 12:44 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Take a look at this thread:

Cannot update passport / driver license in TTP website
Old May 11, 2021, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, DL, UA, AC, Nexus, TSA Pre
Thanks to all who replied. Turns out TTP cannot handle multiple passports. I'm a dual citizen of Canada and the US and info for both passports came over from GOES. Once I deleted the Canadian passport info I was able to submit. Who knew?

nrg
ramcm7 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.