Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Just Renewed - New Updated Card, Too??

Old Jan 14, 20, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Just got my Global Entry renewed today---quick and easy: fingerprints, photo, and the "Have you been arrested?" question.

Then I asked, "Will I get a new updated GE Card now in the mail?"

The Customs Officer answered, "Your Global Entry is now renewed, Sir."

I said, "Thank you, but will I get a new card. This one shows an expiration date in March?"

Again, the Officer said, "Your Global Entry is renewed. You can travel with it today if you want!!"

I said thank you and left. But that was not my question. So let me ask you: Will I get a new updated GE card with an updated expiration date (2025)???
Old Jan 14, 20, 8:14 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by John Isaac View Post
So let me ask you: Will I get a new updated GE card with an updated expiration date (2025)???
Yes
Old Jan 14, 20, 10:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by John Isaac View Post
Just got my Global Entry renewed today---quick and easy: fingerprints, photo, and the "Have you been arrested?" question.

Then I asked, "Will I get a new updated GE Card now in the mail?"

The Customs Officer answered, "Your Global Entry is now renewed, Sir."

I said, "Thank you, but will I get a new card. This one shows an expiration date in March?"

Again, the Officer said, "Your Global Entry is renewed. You can travel with it today if you want!!"

I said thank you and left. But that was not my question. So let me ask you: Will I get a new updated GE card with an updated expiration date (2025)???
If you’re still residing in the same country as when you applied and got the GE card you got for your last GE application being approved, then yes.
Old Jan 15, 20, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!!!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: