Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

How to Correct Date of Birth Error in the Global Entry Database?

Old Nov 22, 19, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Any tips on correcting the birth date on the global entry database. Amazingly, the card was issued with the incorrect birth date and it is now prohibiting renewal of the global entry membership, which is now expired. Trying to accomplish this without going to an enrollment center.
Old Nov 22, 19, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by globalproblems View Post
Any tips on correcting the birth date on the global entry database. Amazingly, the card was issued with the incorrect birth date and it is now prohibiting renewal of the global entry membership, which is now expired. Trying to accomplish this without going to an enrollment center.
Sounds to me like your now expired GE was originally created under the old GOES system, which apparently had fewer document cross-checks than the current TTP system.

I think you should contact CBP at https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask and explain your dilemma. This link is found from the TTP home page, click on "Need Help?" at the bottom of the TTP home page.

Need Help with Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST?

(snip)

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

(snip)
Old Apr 10, 21, 2:20 am

How did you get on correcting your global entry .? I have similar issue. Global entry worked beautifully , then got ‘incorrect date of birth’ message.
Old Sep 19, 22, 7:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP.
anyone have any luck with this? my father hasn't been able to log in since the migration due to an mismatched bday 606 error code. we emailed [email protected] in feb but no response since then
Old Sep 22, 22, 3:51 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by Amil View Post
anyone have any luck with this? my father hasn't been able to log in since the migration due to an mismatched bday 606 error code. we emailed [email protected] in feb but no response since then
You should submit a help ticket using the following instructions from the TTP home page Need Help link:

Get Help On-line
Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Amil likes this.
Old Yesterday, 12:06 am

Programs: AA EXP.
Originally Posted by mnbp View Post
You should submit a help ticket using the following instructions from the TTP home page Need Help link:

thank you. ill post back with when/if they respond!

Search this Thread