Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Nexus application mistake - drivers license

Old Oct 18, 19, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

hi
I applied for nexus Application but made a stupid mistake. I have a valid G1 driver license -- but I dont drive. I thought the license had expired and mentioned that I dont have drivers license. Will my application be denied? Is there anyway I can correct my application?
Old Oct 19, 19, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold and Silver Wings, AS MVPG75K, HH Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by mj12 View Post
hi
I applied for nexus Application but made a stupid mistake. I have a valid G1 driver license -- but I dont drive. I thought the license had expired and mentioned that I dont have drivers license. Will my application be denied? Is there anyway I can correct my application?
Welcome to FT! I'm going to ask the mods to move this to a forum where these issues are discussed.
Old Oct 19, 19, 7:05 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles

Programs: AAdvantage | MileagePlus
From the Archived: The NEXUS Information Thread:

Originally Posted by mcdhookup View Post
Per https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/det...ication-system

If you made an error and only realized it after you certified the application, you will not be able to correct it online until after your final interview. If you think you made an error that will significantly impact a decision to conditionally approve your application, you can submit your concern to us by clicking the "Submit a Complaint" option on the right side of the CBP INFO Center page. However, most errors are unlikely to cause problems so we urge you to wait until your interview to get it straightened out.
mj12 likes this.
Old Oct 20, 19, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mj12 View Post
hi
This shouldn't impact application. I believe they ask more as way to prove residence. Note it at interview and they can update.
Seat13F_AC_CRJ and mj12 like this.
Old Oct 22, 19, 8:56 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Another vote to just bring the license to your interview and they will update it. The officers have a lot of discretion, especially for non-material items such as this.

I've even had my name updated (!) at the interview, which I thought could have been a showstopper.
mj12 likes this.
Old Oct 23, 19, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YYCCL3 View Post
Another vote to just bring the license to your interview and they will update it. The officers have a lot of discretion, especially for non-material items such as this.

I've even had my name updated (!) at the interview, which I thought could have been a showstopper.
Thanks a lot for that.
YYCCL3 likes this.

Search this Thread