Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2018, 8:30 am

Applied June 28th, approved July 27th.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 9:08 am

6/30/2018

My Husband our Daughter and I Applied on June 30, none of us haven't been conditionality approved 😢
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by CApreppie
Still waiting!
There is no pattern that I can see. It's just luck.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: Priority Club Pl, Marriot Gold, Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, TSA Pre✓
Dear Wife: Applied June 29 Conditionally Approved July 3 - Appointment on August 17

Me: Applied June 29 . Conditionally Approved July 29 - Appointment on August 30

Comments:
I think there is a pattern looking at this thread (with a few exceptions). But by eyeballing and not rigorous statistics, I get:
Either approved in 3 to 4 days or approved in about 30 days. In May 2018, it was closer to 21 days for those not approved in 3 to 4 days.

Interview appointment times in Tampa and Sanford, Florida are filling up fast. Just over a week ago, August had many interview times in Tampa (many of them 2 at a time). For Tampa, the month of August is mostly filled except for a few early morning or late afternoon appointments in the last 3 days of the month. These will probably be gone shortly.

Last edited by davidlhanson; Jul 29, 2018 at 2:11 pm Reason: Add
Old Jul 29, 2018, 4:21 pm

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by davidlhanson
Dear Wife: Applied June 29 Conditionally Approved July 3 - Appointment on August 17

Me: Applied June 29 . Conditionally Approved July 29 - Appointment on August 30

Comments:
I think there is a pattern looking at this thread (with a few exceptions). But by eyeballing and not rigorous statistics, I get:
Either approved in 3 to 4 days or approved in about 30 days. In May 2018, it was closer to 21 days for those not approved in 3 to 4 days.

Interview appointment times in Tampa and Sanford, Florida are filling up fast. Just over a week ago, August had many interview times in Tampa (many of them 2 at a time). For Tampa, the month of August is mostly filled except for a few early morning or late afternoon appointments in the last 3 days of the month. These will probably be gone shortly.
Check daily, several times a day when your GE office is open, for cancellations. So both you and your wife can have appointments on the same day and interviewed at the same time.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by 1KChinito
Check daily, several times a day when your GE office is open, for cancellations. So both you and your wife can have appointments on the same day and interviewed at the same time.
I know someone who checked every hour, until they found an opening.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
I finally got approved after a month, the first appointment was in October, but then I found something open up today and drove to the airport. They asked about three countries I visited on the list I had submitted. Perhaps the list of countries I visited held up my application. I had some non-Western countries on the list.

Also, they did not have a record of me on their schedule list since I took a cancellation. Make sure to print out or have a screen shot of your last-minute appointment.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by zitsky
I know someone who checked every hour, until they found an opening.
I checked every five minutes.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 7:11 pm

Applied on 6/29
Conditional Approval 7/29
Interview scheduled - waiting on cancellations to get my interview faster
Old Jul 29, 2018, 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by CApreppie
I finally got approved after a month, the first appointment was in October, but then I found something open up today and drove to the airport. They asked about three countries I visited on the list I had submitted. Perhaps the list of countries I visited held up my application. I had some non-Western countries on the list.

Also, they did not have a record of me on their schedule list since I took a cancellation. Make sure to print out or have a screen shot of your last-minute appointment.
It has been reported some locations do not accept same day appointment. Appointment list is printed first thing in the morning. If your name is not on that list, you will not be interviewed.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 7:43 am

Finally.

Hubby is finally approved.

Me. Applied and payment accepted 6/30. Conditional approval 7/4
Hubby. Applied and payment accepted 6/30. Conditional approval 7/30 (8:03am est)

Interview for both of 8/2 at Newark Liberty Airport
Old Jul 30, 2018, 6:05 pm

Husband and daughter Conditional approved!

The 3 of us applied on 6/30
Husband was CA at 6:06am today, 7/30
Daughter was CA at 7:06am also, both of them are U.S Citizen,
I'm a U.S Resident currently applying for U.S citizinship, and still waiting for a notice.
They just had one open slot for husband's appointment, so I'm waiting to make one for my daughter.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 9:07 pm

Programs: DL GM, AA Platinum, Hilton Gold
Applied July 23rd
Conditional approval July 27th
Interviewed and approved today, July 30th
Status change email arrived about 30 minutes after interview concluded
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:27 am

Applied and paid Thursday, July 26
Conditional approval Monday, July 30 @ 11pm PT. Received an email letting me know about a status change to my application, which I wasn’t expecting.

No criminal record, born US citizen.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Have interview tonight after about a 3 month wait for SFO. Unfortunately I found out too late I could have done a walk up upon return for France last month. So what should I expect, bright lamp in my face, one way mirror, gruff cigar smoking investigator who DEMANDS answers about my most recent trip in to Canada or perhaps why I went to two different international universities?? Just kidding but about how long are the interviews as I have a follow dinner meeting near the airport?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.